Forums
Hi, my husband was alerted to a cat lying at the side of the road last thursday 17th feb, he described it as looking like a tiger with a red collar. saddly it had probarbly been knocked over. it was outside approximatly no 31,ish clarendon rd . In the gutter, the lady opposite knocked on our door as she thought it might have been one of our cats, but it wasnt
No name on the collar?
No name tag no bell just a red collar
Awwww, thats sad frown
Oh nooo! Theres a poster at the bottom of our road, that fits this description!
Venturing out to read it. Hope its not this fellahs cat. I know him and he's gutted that the cat has gone 'awol'. Don't fancy ringing him...
Oh nooo! Theres a poster at the bottom of our road, that fits this description!
Venturing out to read it. Hope its not this fellahs cat. I know him and he's gutted that the cat has gone 'awol'. Don't fancy ringing him...
Sarah, this cat is described as a 'light tabby'. Would this fit the description of the deceased?
The poster is vague, dousn't list gender, age or adornment of a collar, or not?
Ill ask my husband he went to look at it, as the neighbour opposite us thought it could have been one of ours. were abouts is the poster, is it in the vicinity of our road, clarendon.x
rude, max said he cant be too sure now, but he remembers it having a distinctive red collar and being stripey like a tiger, he doesnt know what a light tabby colour is. i guess if its this guys cat then he would know if it had a red collar on. we have got various colour cats, we have light tortoiseshell and normall dark tabby, max said its colour was like a mix of the two, so light tabby could be the exact colour, but dont want to upset the guy for no reason if it wasnt his cat, and i have no idea were the body ended up, unless the street cleaners took it. i did report the cat and its demise and its description to the rspca, if somebody should be looking for it, but i didnt describe a light tabby, i described a stripey cat like a tiger with a red collar. could you just knock and see, because if his cat had a red collar, and lived near me, then it probly was his cat, and at least he would be put out of his misery. sassy xx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral