Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Missing: Staffordshire bull terrier. Wallasey.... - 11th Feb 2011 6:44pm
And again rocky has gone missing around 3:30 he got out.. The liscard area. can you please keep an eye out for him and get hold of him if you see him.
[Linked Image]
Name is Rocky.
Is Tanned and White
Is a Staffordshire bull terrier.
Has been chipped.

If found please ring text: 07545568416 or pm me... Thanks.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing: Staffordshire bull terrier. Wallasey.... - 11th Feb 2011 6:54pm
(tweeted)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing: Staffordshire bull terrier. Wallasey.... - 11th Feb 2011 6:56pm
Cheers mate..
jase is this the dog that went to poundland a few months back? hope you find him x
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing: Staffordshire bull terrier. Wallasey.... - 11th Feb 2011 9:28pm
Yes it is hun, he's a little sod lol. One of the kids left the door open again but know one will Owen up, not that that will solve anythink.. He has been reported missing at dogpound. A bit of luck he will be handed in. I hope...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing: Staffordshire bull terrier. Wallasey.... - 11th Feb 2011 11:54pm
Aw he's lovely. Let us know when you find him. Would pop out now and have a look if I'd not had a beer, but will take a drive around in the morning if he's not been found.

Hope you find him, he's a lovely dog.
Will keep an eye out in Eastham/Bromborough hopefully someone will Phone or hand him in to the pound soon,My neighbor's dog has been collected from the pound Birkenhead North twice`the second time he was gone for a week, was also chipped keep us informed,
Hope you get him back soon
A mint looking dog mate...hope you get him back,I've got one and they are your best mate,proper people watchers.
He's called Charles (not Charlie) and he understands french lol (I give him his commands in french,so he only understands me)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing: Staffordshire bull terrier. Wallasey.... - 12th Feb 2011 12:22pm
Rocky is home safe and sound. He was handed in to the vets on seavew road yesterday at 4:45pm. The vets was going to take him to the pound first thing Monday. It was just on the of chance I called in there to put a sign up and found out he was in there.. So made up..
Nice one mate.
Great news! Made up for ya jase thumbsup
Great news,naughty boy!
What was it this time,a bit of valentine shopping?
glad Rockys home safe
Originally Posted by starakita
glad Rockys home safe
withthat
Originally Posted by ChrisNewcastle
He's called Charles (not Charlie) and he understands french lol (I give him his commands in french,so he only understands me)

Wouldn't it be better for the dog to recognise what other people are saying to him? It sounds a bit control freakish not to say pretentious,no offence intended.
jase made up you've got him back, put him on chappi ( sorry about spelling ) for a week.
No he's my dog so I'll teach him what I like. Why would other people need to speak to my dog??
I think it's unique!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing: Staffordshire bull terrier. Wallasey.... - 13th Feb 2011 9:08am
Thanks everyone.
Originally Posted by ChrisNewcastle
No he's my dog so I'll teach him what I like. Why would other people need to speak to my dog??

"Let go of my leg you b.......d" is one instance I can think of.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral