Forums
Posted By: Tilly Not Guilty! A Vigil for all Victims of BSL. - 25th Jul 2010 2:19pm
there was a candlelight vigil in London yesterday. a few people I know attended this is what one of them said....
It was an amazing event and so emotional. When a list of names was read out of just some of the dogs who have been killed due to this ridiculous law, it was hard to remain composed. I was lucky enough to be stroking the wonderful Karma during this and to see this loving, calm, sociable dog who could so easily have been another name on the list, was really hard to deal with. At just 6 months she was seized`, locked up for 18 months, newly released and yet was one of the friendliest dogs I've ever met.
The description of the first dog to be killed by this law was incredibly distressing as was witnessing the grief of owners whose dogs have been seized, are still unreleased or those whose dogs have lost their lives was so humbling and something I will never forget.

frown I wish I could of gone too. I sincerely hope that BSL is scrapped.

some of the coverage from yesterday on channel 4 news
http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/science_technology/dangerous+dogs+should+law+change/3722682
Posted By: bert1 Re: Not Guilty! A Vigil for all Victims of BSL. - 25th Jul 2010 2:40pm
BSL.......breed specific legislation, just in case anyone gets confused with British sign language seeyu
BSL, I didn't have a clue, glad you cleard that up.
Posted By: peodude Re: Not Guilty! A Vigil for all Victims of BSL. - 25th Jul 2010 9:51pm
I can't agree. Anyone who keeps any dog after having a baby is putting their child at risk. The dangerous dogs are the ones most likely to attack.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Not Guilty! A Vigil for all Victims of BSL. - 25th Jul 2010 11:50pm
Originally Posted by bert1
BSL.......breed specific legislation, just in case anyone gets confused with British sign language seeyu

thanks Bert blush
© Wirral-Wikiwirral