Forums
Posted By: Tilly Choccy. needs a home :( - 17th Jul 2010 1:42pm
choccy is a five year old unspeyed cocker spaniel,she is desperately looking for a forever home.She has spent all her life as a breeding bitch and had her last litter 8wks ago.She is dog and cat friendly and would be ok to live with kids 14 plus,she is timid when you first meet her,but soon comes round.
wating for pics.

Posted By: Tilly Re: Choccy. needs a home :( - 17th Jul 2010 3:13pm
Originally Posted by summer01
is she with manytears rescue Tilly?

no hun she is with 'paws and claws in st helens
Posted By: Tilly Re: Choccy. needs a home :( - 17th Jul 2010 3:25pm
thanks Summer, I hate to see these poor breeding bitches from hobby breeders and puppy farms. why oh why are people still buying from these places. frown
Posted By: Tilly Re: Choccy. needs a home :( - 17th Jul 2010 5:32pm
go to many tears.com Tilly see the cute little dogs on there i would have a house like a zoo if i got away with it .just managed to sneak the guinea pig in lol.

I'm always looking on there Summer, very sad to see how many breeding bitches and dogs there are on there.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Choccy. needs a home :( - 18th Jul 2010 3:57pm
Choccy, Cocker Spaniel ex breeding bitch. needs a home. currently in foster home in st Helens Liverpool .

Choccy is a five year old un-spayed Cocker Spaniel, she is desperately looking for a forever home.She has spent all her life as a breeding bitch and had her last litter 8wks ago. She is dog and cat friendly and would be ok to live with kids 14 plus, she is timid when you first meet her, but soon comes round.
whoever gets her will be very lucky, I spoke to her foster mum today, she said shes been an angel, follows her everywhere and has been brill with her other dog and her cat.

sorry about the poor picture but she took a small video instead of a still

[Linked Image]
contact Debbie at Paws and Claws Rescue 07756746965 or pm me smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Choccy. needs a home :( - 18th Jul 2010 4:13pm
How wrong is that?
So obviously the dogs been `used` and thrown away!
Made their money have they the greedy ***holes!
Makes me sick! Some people don`t deserve dogs. mad
Posted By: Tilly Re: Choccy. needs a home :( - 18th Jul 2010 4:20pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
How wrong is that?
So obviously the dogs been `used` and thrown away!
Made their money have they the greedy ***holes!
Makes me sick! Some people don`t deserve dogs. mad

yeh! at 5 years old she has outgrown her uses. apparently 3 of her puppies died in her last litter so she's been thrown out.
Puppy farming is so wrong. and yet the rspca wont do anything about them either.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Choccy. needs a home :( - 21st Jul 2010 12:45pm
Tilly i may have 2 poeple well 2 couples intrested in choccy they are going to get back to me will they need a homecheck?

I was just about to post that she has found a new home grin
thanks anyway Summer. there is a Jack Russel available for adoption tho and Floyd is still in a foster home and needs a forever home, if you know anyone thanks again xx
Posted By: Tilly Re: Choccy. needs a home :( - 21st Jul 2010 3:27pm
ok how old are they is floyed the boxer?

this is Floyd
https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/415785/Floyd_needs_a_home.html#Post415785
there is a Greyhound too that needs a home.Monty
https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums...y_Greyhound_needs_a_home.html#Post419658
I will get details of the Jack Russel now. smile and post him here.
thanks Summer xx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral