Forums
Posted By: Handbag Lost Jack Russell Female ... Wallasey Area - 19th Jun 2010 6:16pm
Could everyone please be on the lookout for a Jack Russell bitch who was lost from home yesterday in the Liscard/Wallasey area at about 9-30pm last night.

Attached picture molly.jpg
Posted By: angelina Re: Lost Jack Russell Female ... Wallasey Area - 19th Jun 2010 6:28pm
Aw!!! Hope she is found safe and sound. We will keep an eye out when we go walkies!!! shocked
Posted By: bitch Re: Lost Jack Russell Female ... Wallasey Area - 19th Jun 2010 8:08pm
aww hope you find her laugh have you tried the dogs home in corparation road to see if she has been handed in there there number is 0151 647 8799
or thy cross lane shelter sorry i dont no there number
i will keep my eye open for her as ime always at asda in liscard
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lost Jack Russell Female ... Wallasey Area - 19th Jun 2010 8:33pm
was it chiped? if so then won't the dog home ring you if they find it ? sorry not got dog so don't know if they do. smile
Posted By: Tilly Re: Lost Jack Russell Female ... Wallasey Area - 19th Jun 2010 8:52pm
oh no! poor wee thing frown I live in Liscard and have been to the park several times over the past 2 days, but will still keep an eye open for him. the dog pound is closed at the weekend so unless someone managed to get the emergency number when they found him I doubt if he will be in there, the rspca are useless because they don't take in stray dogs anymore and are also closed at the weekend.
you can register him lost here:

http://www.doglost.co.uk/add_dog.php?status=Lost
they do great work finding dogs all over the country, also they have a facebook page for the N/W
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1622815728#!/profile.php?id=100000892692484&ref=ts
good luck hope you find him soon.
Karen x

Birkenhead Dog Pound Emergency Number
647 7810

Posted By: Handbag Re: Lost Jack Russell Female ... Wallasey Area - 19th Jun 2010 9:25pm
She's my friends dog and unfortunately she wasn't microchipped yet.. the family are very upset.. thanks to all that have posted, I will pass on all the info to the family.

Handbag x
Posted By: MediKated Re: Lost Jack Russell Female ... Wallasey Area - 20th Jun 2010 9:51pm
Have you called manor road police station? I hope your find the dog, will keep a lookout for him when I'm out and about.
Posted By: Ocani Re: Lost Jack Russell Female ... Wallasey Area - 22nd Jun 2010 1:25pm
Hi All

thanks for the messages.

This is my mums dog and am pleased to say that I checked the pound website about an hour ago and a dog had been handed into them yesterday afternoon, My dad has gone down and found out it was indeed her.

She is now on way home and everyone is quite happy smile

if the person who handed the dog into the pound is on here thank you very much.

Ta
Posted By: angelina Re: Lost Jack Russell Female ... Wallasey Area - 22nd Jun 2010 1:36pm
So glad your mum has her dog back.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Lost Jack Russell Female ... Wallasey Area - 22nd Jun 2010 3:11pm
great news laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lost Jack Russell Female ... Wallasey Area - 22nd Jun 2010 6:33pm
Great news.
Posted By: MediKated Re: Lost Jack Russell Female ... Wallasey Area - 23rd Jun 2010 3:31pm
I was in the dog pound today, what a depressing place frown glad to see your dog didnt have to spend too long in there.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral