Forums
Posted By: Tilly We Won :D - 9th Jun 2010 1:11am
I wasn't gonna post here again but what the hell I'm as happy as a pig in mud tonight.

The RSPCA has just issued this statement:

“Following public concern expressed on this issue, the RSPCA has decided to suspend the use of the captive bolt as an approach to euthanasia on any dogs, pending a review.

“Although there is no new scientific evidence on this issue, we do understand that putting animals to sleep does upset many people, so we have also decided to put our policy forward to external consultation, including by vets and independent scientists.

“The RSPCA is sensitive to public opinion, and we hope that by doing this it will reassure people that we are as open and transparent as possible.”

http://coldwetnose.blogspot.com/2010/06/and-heres-good-news-at-last.html

bananadance bananadance bananadance bananadance bananadance

and I just want to say to the 1 person who accused me of telling lies about the whole sordid act AND claimed to do research on the subject and found nothing
What these types of slurs are, are actually propaganda,

So all this propaganda, promoting the RSPCA as unresponsible terminator-like soldiers, is a load of crap basically.

I TOLD YOU SO!!!! party

Posted By: reddragon Re: We Won :D - 9th Jun 2010 1:15am
clap well done to tilly and all the others involved clap
Posted By: bert1 Re: We Won :D - 9th Jun 2010 6:10am
While we are on the subject of the RSPCA again, well done on helping the horses.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK...-At-A-Farm/Article/201006215645630?f=rss
Posted By: Kev30x Re: We Won :D - 9th Jun 2010 10:58am
Tilly fantastic work luv, looks like the RSPCA have realised that they have lost a lot of donations and peoples trust over the last few years (including mine) and finally decided that giving healthy animals the lethal injection and killing them was not the easiest of option's afterall as it has hit them in the pocket!! Keep up the good work Tilly and dont let the Non-Animal loving idiots (which sadly seems to be the majority these days as the the people in this messed up world get sicker by the day) put you off writing on here!! Your a real inspiration to us all xxx
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: We Won :D - 9th Jun 2010 1:15pm
I don't know how true it is , but I was once told that if you give £1 to the RSPCA 10p goes to treating the animals and 90p goes to paying wages,but if you give £1 to the PDSA 90p goes to treating the animals and only 10p to paying wages. Food for thought eh?
Posted By: Capt_America Re: We Won :D - 9th Jun 2010 7:39pm
Well done.
Posted By: Tilly Re: We Won :D - 11th Jun 2010 4:06pm
Originally Posted by Kevinx
Tilly fantastic work luv, looks like the RSPCA have realised that they have lost a lot of donations and peoples trust over the last few years (including mine) and finally decided that giving healthy animals the lethal injection and killing them was not the easiest of option's afterall as it has hit them in the pocket!! Keep up the good work Tilly and dont let the Non-Animal loving idiots (which sadly seems to be the majority these days as the the people in this messed up world get sicker by the day) put you off writing on here!! Your a real inspiration to us all xxx

thanks Kevin thumbsup
Posted By: ChrisNewcastle Re: We Won :D - 11th Jun 2010 5:05pm
Well done Tilly - Power to the people!! x
Posted By: Tilly Re: We Won :D - 11th Jun 2010 9:32pm
Originally Posted by ChrisNewcastle
Well done Tilly - Power to the people!! x

thanks Chris happy
Posted By: DavidB Re: We Won :D - 13th Jun 2010 4:48pm
Well done Tilly!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral