Forums
Posted By: dizdazdoz Another missing dog - 11th May 2010 4:42pm
Hi all, my sister's dog has gone missing today, she lives by the Fairfield Pub, Rock Ferry,it is nearer the police station and park thats the best I can give.

The dog is a huge thing (my kids say like Chesney's dog) of corrie, it's ginger and friendly.

If you see the dog can you please leave a message here or text my sister Kerry on 07871-351-703
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Another missing dog - 11th May 2010 4:44pm
Hi

What time did it go missing i seen a dog of that description around lunch time by lidl on old chester road. i was on my lunch at work.
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Another missing dog - 11th May 2010 4:45pm
They aren't to sure, my sis got in at half two and it was gone then.Think her partner went to work around 10ish.
Posted By: starakita Re: Another missing dog - 11th May 2010 4:54pm
it may have been picked up by the dog warden. if its chipped the pound will contact you. thats what happened when mine got out.
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Another missing dog - 11th May 2010 4:58pm
Sorry forgot to say she has phoned the compound and police.

If you see it you will know it's massive
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Another missing dog - 11th May 2010 6:21pm
My sister has just been in touch, she has been informed that 2/3 men were seen putting her dog into a van around 2.30 today.

If you know or see of a dog of that description appear in the near future please let me know or text my sister.

Thanks
Posted By: angelina Re: Another missing dog - 11th May 2010 9:22pm
Hope your sister gets her dog back. We will keep our eyes and ears open when we go on our walks!!! seeyu seeyu seeyu seeyu
Posted By: Capt_America Re: Another missing dog - 11th May 2010 11:11pm
Will keep an eye out.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Another missing dog - 12th May 2010 1:00am
I live in the area, so will keep a sharp eye out for anything like it, from how you describe it, im pretty sure I wont miss it if I do see it lol.

Hope your sister gets it back as soon as possible!
Posted By: Tilly Re: Another missing dog - 12th May 2010 10:18am
Hi sorry to hear about your sisters dog.
so it's a Brown Great Dane then?

register him on dogs lost and the word will be spread around the north west.
http://www.doglost.co.uk/add_dog.php?status=Lost
I will inform Jan on the n/w dog lost f/b site to get the ball rolling for you.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=362175273467&v=wall
wall good luck hope you find him soon.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Another missing dog - 12th May 2010 10:34am
could you put some more info on the dog here too please.
eg
sex...
age...
any ID marks visible...
collar.....

and a picture if possible thanks.
Karen.
Posted By: lansyp Re: Another missing dog - 12th May 2010 12:03pm
heard of something in the same area recently sure it was a bull dog must be dog nappers around
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Another missing dog - 12th May 2010 12:48pm
Hi all, good news my sister has recieved a call today and the dog has been handed in to a compound.

Alegedelly found in Oxton ?

Thanks for help offered.
Posted By: starakita Re: Another missing dog - 12th May 2010 1:21pm
thats good news
Posted By: angelina Re: Another missing dog - 12th May 2010 8:57pm
Good news, hope he is ok!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Another missing dog - 12th May 2010 9:07pm
Yes, fantastic to hear it!

smile
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Another missing dog - 12th May 2010 10:21pm
My sister and her kids have asked me to thank those on here who offered advice and to look out.

At the minute the police are involved and I am unsure on what level, I know she received a phone call from someone with information as to who/where the dog was or who it was with? Also the word used was that they thought it may have been as good fighting dog, problem is that he is as daft as a brush and cries when not at his own home, probably drove whoever had him mad and they let him out.

The dog compound said they received a phone call this morning saying that the dog was in there garden in Oxton this morning and they kept him indoors until he was picked up, my sister is going to make a donation to the compound in food and blankets etc as that is what they said was most needed.

She and her partner and children have learnt a massive lesson and the dog will be chipped on Wednesday next week.
Posted By: dodie Re: Another missing dog - 12th May 2010 10:28pm
great news very happy for all your family
Posted By: Tilly Re: Another missing dog - 12th May 2010 10:31pm
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz
My sister and her kids have asked me to thank those on here who offered advice and to look out.

At the minute the police are involved and I am unsure on what level, I know she received a phone call from someone with information as to who/where the dog was or who it was with? Also the word used was that they thought it may have been as good fighting dog, problem is that he is as daft as a brush and cries when not at his own home, probably drove whoever had him mad and they let him out.

The dog compound said they received a phone call this morning saying that the dog was in there garden in Oxton this morning and they kept him indoors until he was picked up, my sister is going to make a donation to the compound in food and blankets etc as that is what they said was most needed.

She and her partner and children have learnt a massive lesson and the dog will be chipped on Wednesday next week.

bananadance Great News
Posted By: scary Re: Another missing dog - 13th May 2010 7:27pm
oh thats good news i was going to say try the local donner kebab shop yer never know wats on the scewers lol ha ha joking
© Wirral-Wikiwirral