Forums
Posted By: The2McCabes Missing Cat! - 1st May 2010 2:39pm
our cat has gone missing from wallasey near central park. his name is pablo, 8months old, black & white tabby DSH. very friendly but not use to outdoors. missed loads by our toddler and his feline brother. he is neutered but not chipped and did not have his collar on night went missing. went missing from hampstead road,wallasey, he is registerd with broadway veterinary surgery. if anyone from wallasey area knows any information on his whereabouts it would be much appreciated. our contact number is xxxxxxxxx or email us on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.co.uk

vicky.x

Attached picture 09212.jpg
Attached picture pablo.JPG
Posted By: oscarpops Re: Missing Cat! - 1st May 2010 9:31pm
two cats have gone missing from quarry ave in bebington one is tabby with a white chest and the other one is black and brown and old needs medication and special food off the vet live at diffrent adresses not my cats theres a reward
Posted By: The2McCabes Re: Missing Cat! - 1st May 2010 9:42pm
yeah...we advertised everywhere today for our little lost pablo & someone found him safe and well, so he back home now. chuffed to bits!!

hope everyone else who lost a pet as luck too. even our neighbour lost a rabbit and that was found today aswell...maybe the pet napper released them! xx
Posted By: oscarpops Re: Missing Cat! - 1st May 2010 9:46pm
my cat went missing a year ago on his 4th birthday he turned up 7weeks later his collar was round his neck and under his armpit and had cut right through his underarm into the muscle cost me 400 quid in vet bills but hes worth every penny but hell never wear another collar theyre dangerous
Posted By: oscarpops Re: Missing Cat! - 1st May 2010 9:46pm
my cat went missing a year ago on his 4th birthday he turned up 7weeks later his collar was round his neck and under his armpit and had cut right through his underarm into the muscle cost me 400 quid in vet bills but hes worth every penny but hell never wear another collar theyre dangerous
Posted By: oscarpops Re: Missing Cat! - 1st May 2010 9:48pm
glad your cat has turned up safe and well
© Wirral-Wikiwirral