Forums
Posted By: Tilly Please look out for these 2 dogs - 26th Apr 2010 12:53am
Lost: Yellow Labrador Retriever Male In North West (CH45)
* Status Lost
* Registered 25 Apr 2010
* Name BUSTER
* Breed Labrador Retriever
* Gender Male
* Operation Neutered
* Age Adult
* Build Medium
* Colour Yellow
* Tail Full
* Marks & Scars
* Tagged No
* Microchipped Yes
* Tattooed Yes
* Date Lost 25 Apr 2010
* Where Lost Warren Drive, Wallasey, CH45
* Region North West
* Home Postcode CH45
* Other Info Went missing approx 1900 hrs tonight, back garden gate left open by accident. Wearing blue fabric collar with white bones. Missing with Lady Black Female Lab ID 23102
* Phone 1 07811111399
Lost: Black Labrador Retriever Female In North West (CH45)
* Status Lost
* Registered 25 Apr 2010
* Name LADY
* Breed Labrador Retriever
* Gender Female
* Operation Spayed
* Age Puppy
* Build Medium
* Colour Black
* Tail Full
* Marks & Scars Lump on left front leg (pin inside from previous injury).
* Tagged No
* Microchipped Yes
* Tattooed Yes
* Date Lost 25 Apr 2010
* Where Lost Warren Drive, Wallasey, CH45
Wearing pink fabric collar with white bones.
Missing with Buster Yellow Male Lab
http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=23102

[Linked Image]

Posted By: Michelle_Louise Re: Please look out for these 2 dogs - 26th Apr 2010 12:40pm
Im so sorry to hear these two beautiful dogs have been lost. I hope since this was posted they have been found.

I live very close to Warren Drive so I will keep my eyes well open for them.

Michelle
Posted By: Tilly Re: Please look out for these 2 dogs - 26th Apr 2010 1:01pm
Originally Posted by Michelle_Louise
Im so sorry to hear these two beautiful dogs have been lost. I hope since this was posted they have been found.

I live very close to Warren Drive so I will keep my eyes well open for them.

Michelle

thanks Michelle. up to now they are both still missing frown I hope they haven't become separated from each other as the black one is only a puppy.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Please look out for these 2 dogs - 26th Apr 2010 2:46pm
I hope they are both found safe and well very soon. Will keep an eye out in the Earlston area.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Please look out for these 2 dogs - 26th Apr 2010 3:56pm
They have been found safe and well aliendance aliendance
email from owner to to dogslost: we have got Lady + Buster back. A lady who lives 5mins from our house was walking her dog in the local park and Lady + Buster started playing with her dog, they then followed her home and she took them in. She contacted the local dog pound and they put her in touch with us and I have been to pick them up. Thank you again so much for your support and help, you were great.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Please look out for these 2 dogs - 26th Apr 2010 4:00pm
Aww thats great news! Nice one laugh
Posted By: starakita Re: Please look out for these 2 dogs - 26th Apr 2010 5:13pm
great news clap
Posted By: angelina Re: Please look out for these 2 dogs - 26th Apr 2010 6:26pm
Glad they are home safe.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Please look out for these 2 dogs - 26th Apr 2010 6:44pm
Great news!
Posted By: chris7777 Re: Please look out for these 2 dogs - 26th Apr 2010 8:43pm
only just seen this thread............great news!!! so glad they are both home safe and sound.
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Please look out for these 2 dogs - 27th Apr 2010 3:04am
This brought back memories of when my llasa apso went missing when I was a teenager. We reported him missing to the police and got an early morning phone call the next day from someone down the road who had found him tangled in brambles. They managed to free him and took him in that morning. I ran down the road in my pjs to get him and was relieved to find him more or less in one piece, apart from a chipped canine tooth. Looking back he might have really suffered while stuck in those brambles but he seemed to make a full recovery.
Posted By: MrBrightside Re: Please look out for these 2 dogs - 27th Apr 2010 8:16am
Great News :)+
Posted By: MikeT Re: Please look out for these 2 dogs - 28th Apr 2010 4:49am
Good news Tilly. Very happy for you. Mike
Posted By: flycaster Re: Please look out for these 2 dogs - 28th Apr 2010 7:36am
Great news.Worra relief!! Keep that gate shut in future you naughty person.(just jokin --- sort of).
Have you thought about getting one of those spring things that keeps a gate in the shut position??
© Wirral-Wikiwirral