Forums
Posted By: Tilly SUN+SEA+3 DOGS+NEW CAMERA = HEAVEN - 13th Apr 2010 10:43pm
took these while the weather has been great the past couple of days.
New Brighton/Harrison drive

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Thanks for looking thumbsup

Posted By: StuyMac Re: SUN+SEA+3 DOGS+NEW CAMERA = HEAVEN - 14th Apr 2010 7:36am
Nice pics - some good "action" shots too grin
Posted By: Tilly Re: SUN+SEA+3 DOGS+NEW CAMERA = HEAVEN - 14th Apr 2010 11:06am
Originally Posted by StuyMac
Nice pics - some good "action" shots too grin

thanks laugh
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: SUN+SEA+3 DOGS+NEW CAMERA = HEAVEN - 14th Apr 2010 12:18pm
They look as happy as Larry laugh.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: SUN+SEA+3 DOGS+NEW CAMERA = HEAVEN - 14th Apr 2010 12:55pm
Nice pics of the fluffy carpets!
Posted By: camaroz Re: SUN+SEA+3 DOGS+NEW CAMERA = HEAVEN - 14th Apr 2010 7:34pm
I love your GS handsome dog, great pics.
Posted By: MaterialGirl Re: SUN+SEA+3 DOGS+NEW CAMERA = HEAVEN - 14th Apr 2010 7:43pm
arrh jusr reminds me of my dog "prince" who sadly isnt with us now he was a great dog, just brings back nice memories xx
Posted By: Tilly Re: SUN+SEA+3 DOGS+NEW CAMERA = HEAVEN - 14th Apr 2010 7:47pm
Thanks everyone

Originally Posted by camaroz
I love your GS handsome dog, great pics.

thanks Camaroz I love him too he's my Baby yes well sort off grin
the smaller GSD is his Mum so he's really her Baby
smack but you know what I mean.
Posted By: Tilly Re: SUN+SEA+3 DOGS+NEW CAMERA = HEAVEN - 14th Apr 2010 7:48pm
Originally Posted by alison72
arrh jusr reminds me of my dog "prince" who sadly isnt with us now he was a great dog, just brings back nice memories xx

which one reminds you of prince
Posted By: camaroz Re: SUN+SEA+3 DOGS+NEW CAMERA = HEAVEN - 14th Apr 2010 8:03pm

It brings back memories when we had Max as well. Mind you that was some years back, strange you never forget them. He grew to be a right old bugger as well.
Posted By: Tilly Re: SUN+SEA+3 DOGS+NEW CAMERA = HEAVEN - 14th Apr 2010 8:13pm

It brings back memories when we had Max as well. Mind you that was some years back, strange you never forget them. He grew to be a right old bugger as well.

I still miss my other dogs that have gone. frown

My dogs are just as important to me as the rest of my family yes always have been
Posted By: camaroz Re: SUN+SEA+3 DOGS+NEW CAMERA = HEAVEN - 14th Apr 2010 8:20pm
I wish I had the time available to have another one. They're just like kids and never grow up. And generally behave better too. sigh!
Posted By: starakita Re: SUN+SEA+3 DOGS+NEW CAMERA = HEAVEN - 14th Apr 2010 8:26pm
reminds me of when we used to take our dog to the beach. she loved the sand but would do anything to avoid the water.
Posted By: Tilly Re: SUN+SEA+3 DOGS+NEW CAMERA = HEAVEN - 14th Apr 2010 9:55pm
Originally Posted by starakita
reminds me of when we used to take our dog to the beach. she loved the sand but would do anything to avoid the water.

I wish mine would
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: SUN+SEA+3 DOGS+NEW CAMERA = HEAVEN - 14th Apr 2010 10:15pm
Mine love the water!! Cant keep them out! Thats labs for ya raftl
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: SUN+SEA+3 DOGS+NEW CAMERA = HEAVEN - 14th Apr 2010 10:19pm
[quote=] And generally behave better too. sigh![/quote] raftl
Posted By: Tilly Re: SUN+SEA+3 DOGS+NEW CAMERA = HEAVEN - 14th Apr 2010 10:20pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Mine love the water!! Cant keep them out! Thats labs for ya raftl

yes labs, GSD's, Newffie crosses they all love the water.. but try and get my 3 in a bath shocked the chase is on

Posted By: daisy_kat Re: SUN+SEA+3 DOGS+NEW CAMERA = HEAVEN - 15th Apr 2010 1:41pm
your dogs are gorgeous, mine gets the same look on his face when we go to new brighton, like its all new and exciting.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral