Forums
Posted By: Tilly Smoking to be banned in pet owners' homes - 7th Apr 2010 12:25pm
Smoking to be banned in pet owners' homes

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/p...moking-to-be-banned-in-pet-owners-homes/

it's another infringement of our right to privacy!!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Smoking to be banned in pet owners' homes - 7th Apr 2010 12:29pm
Will the goverment also provide lots of patches for the pets on "withdrawal".... think

raftl
Posted By: bert1 Re: Smoking to be banned in pet owners' homes - 7th Apr 2010 12:29pm
My God, there are some nutters were pets are concerned.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Smoking to be banned in pet owners' homes - 7th Apr 2010 12:32pm
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tilly Re: Smoking to be banned in pet owners' homes - 7th Apr 2010 12:34pm
if it wasn't dated April 7th I'd be thinking it was an April fools joke laugh
Posted By: Tilly Re: Smoking to be banned in pet owners' homes - 7th Apr 2010 12:53pm
Originally Posted by Tilly

By Pete Wedderburn UK Last updated: April 1st, 2010

oops I nearly fell for it grin
It is dated 1st april and it is! (at the moment)
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Smoking to be banned in pet owners' homes - 7th Apr 2010 12:57pm
DOH! Tilly you led us all on a trail of fail tease

raftl
Posted By: Tilly Re: Smoking to be banned in pet owners' homes - 7th Apr 2010 1:02pm
Originally Posted by StuyMac
DOH! Tilly you let us all on a trail of fail tease

raftl

raftl raftl raftl
I'm allowed 1 blonde moment aren't I laffin
Posted By: Tilly Re: Smoking to be banned in pet owners' homes - 7th Apr 2010 1:03pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
It is dated 1st april and it is! (at the moment)

I shoulda gone to specsavers smack
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Smoking to be banned in pet owners' homes - 7th Apr 2010 5:39pm
Im glad I don't smoke, could play havoc with my goldfish hahaha raftl

Specsavers lmao!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Smoking to be banned in pet owners' homes - 7th Apr 2010 5:45pm
Depends what you are smoking - their tank could make a cool bong - and they would also get something out of it grin
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Smoking to be banned in pet owners' homes - 7th Apr 2010 5:48pm
raftl raftl Never thought of it like that haha! It would be a big one at that, anyone for a 500 litre bong hahahaha!! You'd need lungs like an elephant lol.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral