Forums
Posted By: Wench Does anyone have an aviary or keep canaries??? - 31st May 2009 12:04pm
I only ask as a friend has found a baby canary in their kitchen this morning. It's not come from any of the neighbours so it will be needing a home. They have cats so not a good idea to keep the canary really raftl Failing that, does anyone know if Budgies and Canaries get on in the same "cage"?

Any help greatly appreciated laugh
Posted By: bert1 Re: Does anyone have an aviary or keep canaries??? - 31st May 2009 1:00pm
No don't mix them, budgies are to aggressive for the canary.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Does anyone have an aviary or keep canaries??? - 31st May 2009 6:25pm
Have you found a home for the canary yet?
I have empty cages at the moment so if you cant find it a home I will be happy to give it a home
Posted By: Wench Re: Does anyone have an aviary or keep canaries??? - 31st May 2009 6:30pm
Not as yet, no. PM me your details and I'll let you know the location etc.

Thank You!
Posted By: Wench Re: Does anyone have an aviary or keep canaries??? - 31st May 2009 7:28pm
Another happy ending courtesy of WikiWirral grin

Thank You!!!

Aww glad this story has an happy ending. Nice one
Posted By: Wench Re: Does anyone have an aviary or keep canaries??? - 31st May 2009 9:41pm
So am I, and it's a mahooooooooooooooooosive thanks to a new member too happy

Welcome to Wiki and a heeeeeeeeeuge THANK YOU to nightowl thumbsup
Posted By: bert1 Re: Does anyone have an aviary or keep canaries??? - 31st May 2009 9:51pm
I'm trilled to bits

I'll get my coat. seeyu
Glad I could help
hes asleep now so will update tomorrow
update on canary

moved it into large cage late this afternoon once I had checked it over, seems to be doing fine, eating, drinking and chirping away smile
YAY yipee Thank you SO much!!! Glad the little fella's ok. He's got a good home laugh
Awwwww *sigh*
Whats the little yellow fellows name?
The canary was given the name Danny by the son of the lady who found him.............. my daughter calls him sunny so cant decide which one.
Awwww - Danny is my brothers name laugh I like both. I think Con will understand if you change his name wink
its a hard decision
he seems to have settled in well, been singing for the last two days.
Posted By: Wench Re: Does anyone have an aviary or keep canaries??? - 3rd Jun 2009 10:36pm
Awwww Bless smile I think Sunny is good - he's yellow and was found on a Sunday, plus he now has a bright future laugh Just don't tell anyone I have a soft side wink
Sunny! I like it! Awww
© Wirral-Wikiwirral