Forums
Posted By: x_plore Favourite Youtube metal detecting videos - 20th Dec 2013 9:01am
So what are your favourite metal detecting videos? Please use this thread to share them, or your own videos. If you are unsure of how to put a Youtube video up, please use this link from the music forum, which shows how to do it....

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums..._Link_to_YouTube_in_the_.html#Post496320

I will kick things off. Great video from Pondguru, detecting a lot of coins.

[youtube]6Lv4WQixizM[/youtube]

Posted By: kimpri Re: Favourite Youtube metal detecting videos - 14th Oct 2014 7:01pm
Digg and Dugg [youtube]rOsZar6WXok[/youtube]
Posted By: cools Re: Favourite Youtube metal detecting videos - 14th Oct 2014 7:38pm
Thanks Kimpri for putting that up , I can,t do it,cheers.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Favourite Youtube metal detecting videos - 12th Jan 2015 10:22pm
Anymore vids x-Plore
And Cools interesting thread.
Posted By: x_plore Re: Favourite Youtube metal detecting videos - 13th Jan 2015 2:16pm
Got to have a bit of deep digger dan! some of his videos are hilarious!

[youtube]DzKMUqW5lb0[/youtube]
Posted By: snowhite Re: Favourite Youtube metal detecting videos - 14th Jan 2015 11:10am
Originally Posted by x_plore
Got to have a bit of deep digger dan! some of his videos are hilarious!

[youtube]DzKMUqW5lb0[/youtube]
He just said on this video that he is moving on.And that was his last video.
Shame as you were right, his metal detecting videos were good.Watched some last night.
I will try and look out more to put on Xplore.
Maybe i should name my 3 gerbils Deep,digger and Dan raftl.
Posted By: x_plore Re: Favourite Youtube metal detecting videos - 14th Jan 2015 11:12am
Lol! He didnt end up stopping the videos, hes still doing them, plus cookery videos which are quite funny too
Posted By: cools Re: Favourite Youtube metal detecting videos - 14th Jan 2015 11:49am
Yeah he is funny I,ve watched loads over Xmas,some right comedians. The tv was so rubbish it was metal detecting and urban exploring vids that passed a lot of my time.
Posted By: petzl Re: Favourite Youtube metal detecting videos - 14th Jan 2015 12:46pm
I keep up to date with his latest exploits on fb - he was up until 2am last night cooking reindeer ... it tasted so bad he went to bed hungry lol

I think his best cooking video was the Marmite & Beer Baked Rice :0)
Posted By: x_plore Re: Favourite Youtube metal detecting videos - 14th Jan 2015 1:44pm
Haven't seen that one petzl, only watched a couple of the cooking ones.

I saw his status about the reindeer lol hes a funny character that one!
Posted By: snowhite Re: Favourite Youtube metal detecting videos - 14th Jan 2015 1:44pm
Originally Posted by petzl
I keep up to date with his latest exploits on fb - he was up until 2am last night cooking reindeer ... it tasted so bad he went to bed hungry lol

I think his best cooking video was the Marmite & Beer Baked Rice :0)
raftl love it.Will watch some of them videos as well.
Posted By: x_plore Re: Favourite Youtube metal detecting videos - 3rd Aug 2015 11:02pm
my youtube channel for anyone who wants to subscribe [youtube]cLZhnfR1bo4[/youtube]
Posted By: cools Re: Favourite Youtube metal detecting videos - 4th Aug 2015 8:01am
Enjoyed watching that X-plore, your detector looks great! So when you really hit the good stuff it will be great to see and hear your reactions, get someone to video you doing somersaults around the field, lol. Love that you've got your own channel, will subscribe but as you know not up with all techno so do I have yo do anything?
Posted By: snowhite Re: Favourite Youtube metal detecting videos - 4th Aug 2015 9:31am
Great video X-plore ,I will certainly sign up.
Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: x_plore Re: Favourite Youtube metal detecting videos - 8th Aug 2015 11:02pm
Thanks guys smile all you have to do is sign up with youtube and then you can subscribe to videos ect... there is actually a video out there of me doing a little dance after i found my hammered coin haha but we wont even go there lol
Posted By: cools Re: Favourite Youtube metal detecting videos - 9th Aug 2015 10:20am
Will do that X-plore if only to see your little dance, lol. Only joking look forward to seeing your vids...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral