Forums
Wirral Hotel 97 Cleveland Street Russell St

Attached picture Wirral Hotel Russell st.jpg
Derek, I’m trying to find an image of Wirral Hotel, 97 Cleveland Street Birkenhead, corner of Russell Street. This website lists a jpeg but for some reason I cannot download it. Can you help me? My 3rd great great grandfather owned this property in the 1800’s.
Thank you
Barbara, Ontario, Canada
HI BARBARA
pm me your email address and I've sent you a pm
a PM (private message) I've sent to you (a flashing square by your name by your username on the top right (may have to click on the arrow next to your name to see it
DEREK

ps To see any pics in the pub or history section you will have to subscribe to Wikiwirral via Mark the site owner
Hi derek, Iav just join the forum, I my mother use to be the landlady out the Wirral hotel in the 60,s how do I view the photo ? I have an one old black and white photo of the pub and a couple showing the darts team
To view pics in the history and pub section you need to subscribe to wikiwirral via Mark the site owner.
pm me your email address and I've sent you a pm
a PM (private message) I've sent to you (a flashing square by your name by your username on the top right (may have to click on the arrow next to your name to see it
DEREK
Posted By: mikeeb Re: 122 Wirral Hotel 97 Cleveland Street Russell St - 20th Feb 2021 11:27am
Hi Greytop, can you put up your pics of the pub?
I can email you this one.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral