Forums
Posted By: derekdwc 429 Basset Hound, Barnston Road, Thingwall - 19th Aug 2011 8:22pm
Basset Hound, Barnston Road, Thingwall

Attached picture Basset Hound  Barnston Road Thingwall resized.jpg
Attached picture Basset Hound pub and restaurant, Thingwall.jpg
Attached picture Basset Hound Thingwall2.jpg
Attached picture Basset Hound Thingwall3.jpg
Posted By: parkgater Re: 429 Basset Hound, Barnston Road, Thingwall - 20th Aug 2011 10:39am
so many cchanges to this pub,great pictures.
Posted By: Nigel Re: 429 Basset Hound, Barnston Road, Thingwall - 20th Aug 2011 7:28pm
I have had food at this pub several times, all meals were of a reasonable quality, however the absents of waiting staff let's the place down, we have had to ask for our sweets on the last several visits.
Posted By: gffbry Re: 429 Basset Hound, Barnston Road, Thingwall - 3rd Dec 2011 1:35pm
First visited this pub when it opened, must have been early sixties the landlord came from the Kings Arms in Liscard, Cliff
(his name escapes me) When we come back to the Wirral we still go there for their Gammon Steak egg and chips, seems like a good meal to me,Good pint of Guinness also
Posted By: davew3 Re: 429 Basset Hound, Barnston Road, Thingwall - 3rd Dec 2011 2:25pm
Intersting thanks for the piccys, the chimneys seem to appear and disappear on the pics.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral