Forums
Posted By: Anonymous 509 Kings Arms, 74 Liscard Road, Wallasey. - 29th Jul 2011 8:44am
Taken yesterday from the grounds of Place In The Park. Not sure if it's still open but it looked closed.
indexed happy
Closed down a couple of months ago...
up for sale as far as i know..well was a while back..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 509 Kings Arms, 74 Liscard Road, Wallasey. - 29th Jul 2011 4:58pm
Went past on my way home, no signs up that I could see.
Posted By: torryman Re: 509 Kings Arms, 74 Liscard Road, Wallasey. - 30th Jul 2011 9:12am
It's been closed for a lot more than 2 months (more like a year....but is something happening?) Why has the TO LET sign been removed (ages ago)?.
It was refurbished early 2010, usual story, a lick of paint is a sure sign that a place is closing frown
Posted By: gffbry Re: 509 Kings Arms, 74 Liscard Road, Wallasey. - 4th Dec 2011 1:02pm
It used to be my local in the fifties and sixties. I had a pint in the Kings Arms fifteen minutes before I was married in that church across the road which is also closed
What does that tell you/.... I am still married
Posted By: derekdwc Re: 509 Kings Arms, 74 Liscard Road, Wallasey. - 16th Apr 2014 10:07pm
pic 14th April

Attached picture Kings Arms Liscard [1600x1200].JPG
Attached picture Kings Arms Liscard sign [1600x1200].JPG
Posted By: Dilly Re: 509 Kings Arms, 74 Liscard Road, Wallasey. - 16th Apr 2014 10:23pm
I spoke with the new owner of the Kings about 12 months ago and his plans were to open it as a non alcoholic pub for younger people to get in touch with religion as they no longer go to churches. He also owns the Brighton. I think his ideas is pie in the sky, just my opinion.
Posted By: alann Re: 509 Kings Arms, 74 Liscard Road, Wallasey. - 16th Apr 2014 10:49pm
Originally Posted by Dilly
I spoke with the new owner of the Kings about 12 months ago and his plans were to open it as a non alcoholic pub for younger people to get in touch with religion as they no longer go to churches. He also owns the Brighton. I think his ideas is pie in the sky, just my opinion.

the brightons been closed for over a year as well...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral