Forums
Posted By: Giggler 6 foot green pre lit Christmas tree. - 22nd Dec 2015 10:26pm
Its got 396 lights.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: 6 foot green pre lit Christmas tree. - 22nd Dec 2015 10:42pm
Could we be considered please Giggler? Ours leans to the right- not good, not good atall raftl
Posted By: Giggler Re: 6 foot green pre lit Christmas tree. - 22nd Dec 2015 10:46pm
Are you serious?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: 6 foot green pre lit Christmas tree. - 22nd Dec 2015 10:50pm
Yes!!! The stand is wonky and the tree leans. However, we try to arrange it laugh
Posted By: Giggler Re: 6 foot green pre lit Christmas tree. - 22nd Dec 2015 10:55pm
Well if you promise to love and take care of it, it`s yours. I`ll be doing annual checks and if I find out you`ve been giving it sherry, I`ll take it off you and I`ll rehome it. OK?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: 6 foot green pre lit Christmas tree. - 22nd Dec 2015 10:59pm
Originally Posted by Giggler
Well if you promise to love and take care of it, it`s yours. I`ll be doing annual checks and if I find out you`ve been giving it sherry, I`ll take it off you and I`ll rehome it. OK?
Cool!! It's a deal. Our Grandaughter will love it!! Will p.m you now. Thank you so much x
Posted By: cools Re: 6 foot green pre lit Christmas tree. - 22nd Dec 2015 11:07pm
Aaaah a feel good story..glad your tree is getting a forever home Giggler. Enjoy Rude lol...
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: 6 foot green pre lit Christmas tree. - 22nd Dec 2015 11:18pm
We will. Funnily enough, was at rocks' today whose house is looking all lovely and Christmassy and I remarked to her that we have not put our tree up yet (coz it's wonky and annoys me) but would (reluctantly)put it up for Baba x
Posted By: cools Re: 6 foot green pre lit Christmas tree. - 22nd Dec 2015 11:28pm
There you go Rude it was meant to be..my little grandson who is two loves all the Decs and lights, looks like a grotto in my house. You done a good thing there Giggler..
Posted By: Giggler Re: 6 foot green pre lit Christmas tree. - 24th Dec 2015 3:32pm
The tree has now been rehomed.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: 6 foot green pre lit Christmas tree. - 24th Dec 2015 6:21pm
Thankyou very much Giggler and thanks for delivering it. All set up now. Yes, it was easy.

Merry Christmas x
Posted By: Giggler Re: 6 foot green pre lit Christmas tree. - 24th Dec 2015 8:47pm
Service with a smile. Hope Baba likes it. Merry Christmas.x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral