Forums
Posted By: ashleighjayne Wanted - 15th May 2014 5:31am
Hi I'm looking for any household goods i.e washing machine,cooker,fridge&freezer, any kitchen utensils. I've had a look on other websites but no one has replied.

Anything would be grateful
Posted By: inflatablebone Re: Wanted - 15th May 2014 7:58am
Have you tried Freegle ?(FreeCycle as was)

https://direct.ilovefreegle.org/log...playgroup&groupid=198&digest=198
Posted By: ashleighjayne Re: Wanted - 15th May 2014 8:06am
Thank you I never thought of that x
Posted By: Heswall1958 Re: Wanted - 15th May 2014 8:09am
I am sure that freecycle is still up and running so try them as well.
Posted By: ashleighjayne Re: Wanted - 15th May 2014 8:14am
I've tried free cycle but it won't let me sign up and make an account
Posted By: Sallybear Re: Wanted - 15th May 2014 9:17am
There are loads of Free Stuff Facebook groups, especially on the Wirral and surrounding areas, worth a look.
Posted By: dva99999 Re: Wanted - 15th May 2014 11:17am
Hi there, I've got a few kitchen utensils, knives and forks and maybe some small and large spoons. May have a net curtain somewhere, a couple of cups and glasses.
Let me know if your interested.
Cheers
Posted By: 8HBob Re: Wanted - 15th May 2014 12:21pm
We have a fridge /freezer in our stores ,which came back from an office refurb job in Sheffield. It looks to be nearly new, with one minor dent on the door & a few marks which will clean off. It can be got to Birkenhead for collection if you're interested.

Bob.
Posted By: ashleighjayne Re: Wanted - 15th May 2014 1:14pm
That's great guys could you both pm me please I tried to pm you both but it wouldn't let me
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Wanted - 15th May 2014 3:13pm
I'm hoping to be moving house in a couple of weeks so will be having a major clear out, if at the time you still need anything I'll let you know what stuff I'm getting rid of.
happy
Posted By: ashleighjayne Re: Wanted - 15th May 2014 3:28pm
Thank you, i get the keys tomorrow or Monday but anything I would really appreciate
Posted By: valli Re: Wanted - 15th May 2014 10:17pm
Have a look at the free sale on here.Wishing you every Happiness in your new home. thumbsup
Posted By: ashleighjayne Re: Wanted - 16th May 2014 9:00am
I'm just looking for a cooker now,
Thanks to so many generous people that's the last item I need
please does anyone have or know anyone getting rid of a cooker for free. I'm in desperate need
Posted By: Missdior1969 Re: Wanted - 18th May 2014 7:18pm
Hi we are getting a new micro wave so if you want you can have have our black Samsung, working perfectly it me know, we are hoping to purchase another one this week.once we get ours you can have this one
© Wirral-Wikiwirral