Forums
Posted By: brady Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 28th Apr 2013 3:50pm
Hi all
need to get rid of a big computer desk as soon as poss
been let down by someone saying they want it and then not getting intouch after being pm'd, so if you want it, take it dont say you want it and not bother lol
Thanks

The desk is now stripped and ready to go..collection from huyton

Attached picture IMG_0293.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0294.JPG
Posted By: McFlurry Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 28th Apr 2013 10:43pm
Brady, this was my fault. My wife fell and fractured her wrist so was at the hospital on saturday and i simply forgot, I'm sorry.

Also, I have a problem that when I press your username and try and send a PM it never goes to PM, it just goes round in circles. Added to that I couldn't reply to your original PM from the flashing envelope because you removed yourself!

I do want this though! I won't let you down.

Cheers
M
Posted By: brady Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 29th Apr 2013 2:44pm
Ok matey
thanks for letting me know..
take care
you still got the desk?Give ya a tenner petrol if you deliver.Sorry to hear you got mucked about.
Posted By: brady Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 1st May 2013 2:40pm
If mcFlurry changes his mind mate the sure ill deliver for £10
Posted By: guitarlad Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 2nd May 2013 11:50am
Hi mate,hopefully we hear something soon lol, The kid needs a desk.
Posted By: McFlurry Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 2nd May 2013 12:23pm
He didn't get mucked about.
Posted By: brady Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 2nd May 2013 1:28pm
Sorry mate now sold...PLEASE LOCK
No problem mate,Thanks for letting me know cheers.
Posted By: McFlurry Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 2nd May 2013 7:27pm
You're welcome.
Posted By: McFlurry Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 2nd May 2013 8:12pm
It's up, managed it Les!

Thanks again pal and there's a favour in the bank there mate so if you need anyting then give me a shout. Maybe I could mow your lawn next time it needs doing? Even though your lady wife was doing a fantastic job today and enjoying the weather.

Posted By: McFlurry Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 9th May 2013 7:45am
Guitarlad ive got the desk here but been given a desk out of someones office who wanted rid so its yours if you stillwant it?

Al deliver and no need for petrol money since it was my mistake and would have been better with you in the first palce.

cheers
Posted By: McFlurry Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 9th May 2013 7:45am
o ive posted on here because it wont let me pm you
Ah damm its too late.Just my luck eh,I bought one from Argos.Thanks for the kind offer McFlurry.
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 9th May 2013 2:19pm
I'll have it please if it's still going smile
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 9th May 2013 2:30pm
McFlurry...you're over your pm limit frown
Posted By: McFlurry Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 9th May 2013 3:31pm
It is indeed still going. Sorry Sneezy, didn't even know there WAS a limit. I've deleted them now.
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 9th May 2013 5:12pm
Have PM'd you smile
Posted By: McFlurry Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 9th May 2013 5:38pm
have replied, giz your address in a pm and al drop it round
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 9th May 2013 5:56pm
Done...Thank You smile
Posted By: McFlurry Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 9th May 2013 8:59pm
Hope you injoy it and that your daughter has somewhere to put her rather large apple! lol
Posted By: brady Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 10th May 2013 2:49pm
Cheers matey, yes she done a good job cutting the grass lol
thanks again
take care matey
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 10th May 2013 5:59pm
Haha....Thanks McFlurry....should of seen her face when she saw the size of it .....makes her apple Mac look like a laptop !! oshocked
Thanks again for dropping it off happy
Posted By: brady Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 10th May 2013 8:54pm
A decent solid computer desk that lol
Posted By: McFlurry Re: Large computer desk, needs to be gone asap - 11th May 2013 7:54am
Originally Posted by Sneezy
should of seen her face when she saw the size of it .....

That's what all the women say to me hehe
© Wirral-Wikiwirral