Forums
Posted By: BadWolf Small fishtank complete with snails! - 20th Jan 2013 6:24am
I havent had fish in months but still have my little 15L tank in my room. Have been meaning to get rid of it but noticed that some sort of snails have magically appeared. I actually have a tardis resin ornament in the tank so i just assumed that they had travelled through space and are in fact some alien sea creature, but after some googling it looks like they are probably jusy Ramshorn snails which must have been hiding in the live plants when bought from the pet shop, sneaky buggers. Anyway i have been wanting to get rid of the tank for a while but not sure what to do with these snails as i dont want to hurt them.

The biggest is about 1cm long and very active. There are a few smaller ones and then there are dozens of tiny, tiny little baby ones that dont even look like living things unless you look really carefully.

So if anyone would like the tank and/or has a home for the growing snail family then they are free to a good home!
Posted By: Lando Re: Small fishtank complete with snails! - 23rd Jan 2013 8:51am
Me can collect anytime for my girls
Have pmd you
Posted By: GazLar Re: Small fishtank complete with snails! - 20th Feb 2013 6:09pm
I know its late but is this still available
Posted By: Lando Re: Small fishtank complete with snails! - 6th Mar 2013 6:26pm
in my kitchen gaz !
© Wirral-Wikiwirral