Forums
Posted By: jen8505 3 seater Couch and matching armchair - 30th Aug 2012 10:53pm
Hi all, these will be going to the tip if not collected tomorrow (Friday) as they're out in my front garden. 3 seater cream couch with stripes and matching armchair. One side of the cushions is slightly worn but could be easily hidden with a throw or just turned over. Very comfy. Collection from Wallasey

Attached picture couch.jpg
Posted By: ponytail Re: 3 seater Couch and matching armchair - 31st Aug 2012 5:39pm
When I moved, I arranged for Freshfields Animal Rescue to collect my sofa and chairs, and also repeated this when I moved again 3 years ago. They did this for free and it meant that they could be used for comfortable beds for the animals they care for. 0151 920 1773 was their contact in Waterloo. I don't know if there is a similar centre on the Wirral. It seems such a shame to let it go to the tip. http://www.freshfieldsrescue.org.uk
Posted By: jen8505 Re: 3 seater Couch and matching armchair - 31st Aug 2012 8:37pm
Thats brilliant thank you. i'll give them a ring in the morning if they're there. it's still sat out on the front at the moment
Posted By: mariemia Re: 3 seater Couch and matching armchair - 24th Oct 2012 8:36pm
liverpool dog rescue would be very greatful aswell. i currently volunteer there.. alot of dog rescues are in need for things like these
© Wirral-Wikiwirral