Forums
Posted By: petergenista 4 Warren Hens Plus Coop and Run - 5th May 2012 12:22pm
I have four warren hens, 12 months old, laying every day plus a coop and all posts and mesh for a run plus all feeders, food bin, water containers, everything you will need They will need dimantling by yourself. The coop can be dismantled or would fit in a van. You must convince me they are going to a good home, sorry but a back yard will not do, you need a garden with space. Only going due to my ill health.
Posted By: Paintboffin Re: 4 Warren Hens Plus Coop and Run - 5th May 2012 12:44pm
Wish I'd known this a month or two ago, I have just built a coop with large enclosure and have put in an order for some chickens which I should receive in a few weeks time, you probably would have saved me some time and money.

With the price of eggs these days a few home chicken is the way to go if you have the space but one must do the research.

Anyway sorry about your ill health hope it's not to serious thumbsup

PB
Posted By: red40 Re: 4 Warren Hens Plus Coop and Run - 5th May 2012 3:01pm
I have pm'ed you Peter
Posted By: Handbag Re: 4 Warren Hens Plus Coop and Run - 5th May 2012 5:00pm
Have you found homes for these yet?
Posted By: Gilly69 Re: 4 Warren Hens Plus Coop and Run - 7th May 2012 9:41am
Hi I've just added a Ubb to you. Have you still got the chickens and coop. Thanks x
Posted By: petergenista Re: 4 Warren Hens Plus Coop and Run - 7th May 2012 6:39pm
hens now gone, thanks all.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral