Forums
Posted By: Rach_laurie86 2 male guinea pigs free to loving home - 3rd Nov 2011 11:43pm
I am wanting to give up 2 male guinea pigs 1 6 months and the other is 2 weeks, who will be ready end of next week. They both seem to get along but i do not have any room in my home for them now. if interested i can send pictures via email.
Posted By: beadyeye Re: 2 male guinea pigs free to loving home - 4th Nov 2011 10:54am
Hi i am interested, do you think they would get along with rabbits?? x
possibly, however due to them being alot smaller than rabbits especially the baby they should not be housed with them as they might end up getting squashed especially the baby he fits in the palm of your hand
Posted By: Laraine Re: 2 male guinea pigs free to loving home - 4th Nov 2011 8:14pm
I have sent you a message
Laraine
Posted By: Nomad Re: 2 male guinea pigs free to loving home - 4th Nov 2011 10:24pm
love guinea pigs, had one years ago, its cage door was always open, if it got hungry or you were making a salad say, it would squeak loudly, if you ignored that it would throw its food/water bowla together, if you ignore that it would throw them out the cage!!! Oh I remember that was a female one.

LOl make lovely pets and do not sleep during the day

Nomad
Posted By: beadyeye Re: 2 male guinea pigs free to loving home - 4th Nov 2011 11:11pm
Have you found a home now?
Its just the 6 month old male that needs a home now smile he is very loving and loves cuddles
© Wirral-Wikiwirral