Forums
Posted By: jaymc Sega Mega Drive/Sony Playstations and Games - 18th Oct 2011 4:05pm
evening all,
I have a sega megadrive and some games, works fine and 3 sony playstation ones and games with controllers, these have been in the loft for a few years, 2 of the playstations were received from freecycle with accessories was assured they worked at the time but don't know if my son tried them, he only wanted the handpads, to go all together please as they are mixed in 2 boxes.
thanks Jayne
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Sega Mega Drive/Sony Playstations and Games - 18th Oct 2011 4:31pm
If nobody takes them and you decide to bin them I would be interested in the sega megadrive lead that connects to the tv + games please
I have a sega megadrive (think it works) and have recently bought Street Fighter game so my 5 year old grandson can see what his dad and uncles used to play
Posted By: julianne Re: Sega Mega Drive/Sony Playstations and Games - 18th Oct 2011 4:47pm
pm sent hun
Posted By: jaymc Re: Sega Mega Drive/Sony Playstations and Games - 18th Oct 2011 4:51pm
replied julianne
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Sega Mega Drive/Sony Playstations and Games - 18th Oct 2011 4:59pm
How much for megadrive?
Posted By: jaymc Re: Sega Mega Drive/Sony Playstations and Games - 18th Oct 2011 5:28pm
These have now gone to a new home
© Wirral-Wikiwirral