Forums
Posted By: pokerchamp cat free to good home - 25th Sep 2011 3:11pm
hi i have a lovely tabby cat that i can no longer keep,the kids are starting to get a bit rough with her and she@s a lovely cat so i dont think she deserves that,she is fully house trained and loves people,so if you can re home her that would be great.thanks.
Posted By: Tombraider Re: cat free to good home - 25th Sep 2011 3:13pm
any pics?
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: cat free to good home - 25th Sep 2011 3:25pm
hi i havent got a clue how to upload pics onto here!!!i can email them to you if thats any good!!
Posted By: Tombraider Re: cat free to good home - 25th Sep 2011 3:29pm
okay i will pm you it.
give me details off age and vets etc?
Posted By: Tombraider Re: cat free to good home - 25th Sep 2011 3:33pm
pmd you now.
Posted By: Clive Re: cat free to good home - 25th Sep 2011 3:55pm
Originally Posted by pokerchamp
hi i havent got a clue how to upload pics onto here!!!i can email them to you if thats any good!!
https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums...o_on_how_to_add_pictures.html#Post557904
Posted By: mistybluered Re: cat free to good home - 25th Sep 2011 4:35pm
Hi how old is she?
Posted By: Silverback Re: cat free to good home - 25th Sep 2011 6:56pm
hi i have a lovely tabby cat that i can no longer keep,the kids are starting to get a bit rough with her and she@s a lovely cat so i dont think she deserves that,she is fully house trained and loves people,so if you can re home her that would be great.thanks.

In light of recent contentious threads, where the giving away for free of pets was decried as unthinking, unkind and possibly even cruel, might I offer a suggestion that might solve the issue for you.

Get yourself a sack and a couple of bricks, or other suitable weight, and nip down to the prom, ensuring the tide is in, or if the timing isn't convenient, the docks.

When there, and hopefully being unobserved, wouldn't want a messy rescue attempt by some interfering pensioner, shove the kids in the sack, tie the top securely and then proceed to throw it in.

You know it's the right thing to do, the animal lovers, and the especially the cat, will thank you for it.

Posted By: Vanmanone Re: cat free to good home - 25th Sep 2011 8:27pm
Originally Posted by Silverback

In light of recent contentious threads, where the giving away for free of pets was decried as unthinking, unkind and possibly even cruel, might I offer a suggestion that might solve the issue for you.

Get yourself a sack and a couple of bricks, or other suitable weight, and nip down to the prom, ensuring the tide is in, or if the timing isn't convenient, the docks.

When there, and hopefully being unobserved, wouldn't want a messy rescue attempt by some interfering pensioner, shove the kids in the sack, tie the top securely and then proceed to throw it in.

You know it's the right thing to do, the animal lovers, and the especially the cat, will thank you for it.

laugh crazy Excellent
Posted By: Tombraider Re: cat free to good home - 4th Oct 2011 1:26pm
see you tomorrow for my homecheck, i will pm you my ADDRESS!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: cat free to good home - 4th Oct 2011 5:09pm
Originally Posted by Silverback

raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral