Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Rabbit named Thumper, only to a good home! - 2nd Sep 2011 9:03am
A friend of mine needs to find a caring home for her little rabbit named Thumper.

Originally Posted by MyFriend
Don’t know how old he is but is really tame and is use to running round in the house, he follows me round in my garden like a puppy. He can roam in the garden and often goes out for a walk on his own but always returns home. He’s called Thumper.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rabbit named Thumper, only to a good home! - 2nd Sep 2011 9:03am
Contact me in the first instance.

Cheers
Posted By: Wheels Re: Rabbit named Thumper, only to a good home! - 2nd Sep 2011 9:20am
I was thinking of getting a rabbit the other day, does it have a pen or anything?
Originally Posted By: MyFriend

raftl

Aw he's cute. Hope he finds a nice home! smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rabbit named Thumper, only to a good home! - 2nd Sep 2011 9:51am
Originally Posted by Wheels
I was thinking of getting a rabbit the other day, does it have a pen or anything?

A pen? He can't even write.

On a serious note, I'll ask.
Posted By: A_L_K Re: Rabbit named Thumper, only to a good home! - 2nd Sep 2011 10:04am
I would have him 100% if he comes with a hutch or cage!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rabbit named Thumper, only to a good home! - 2nd Sep 2011 10:11am
He does come with a large puppy cage. Loads of room to run around in and he does his business in a litter tray.
awww where about are you/your friend?? id love a rabbit there so cute i lost mine not so long ago frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rabbit named Thumper, only to a good home! - 2nd Sep 2011 1:14pm
It's being dropped off in West Kirby on Monday ready to be picked up by whoever wants him.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Rabbit named Thumper, only to a good home! - 2nd Sep 2011 4:03pm
I think Bezzymate was after a rabbit for her nephew.
Thanks Tilly,I have been away so only just found this post.
I would love him but,reading his 'profile' it would appear that he is mainly a house rabbit. Mr Bezzy would go mad!
Posted By: cathie Re: Rabbit named Thumper, only to a good home! - 5th Sep 2011 10:42am
do you still have him?
Posted By: AlexB Re: Rabbit named Thumper, only to a good home! - 15th Sep 2011 1:46pm
Anybody who wants Thumper, please PM me.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Rabbit named Thumper, only to a good home! - 15th Sep 2011 3:18pm
He's being collected tonight.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Rabbit named Thumper, only to a good home! - 15th Sep 2011 6:14pm
Barham1989 just collected him and took him away to his new home.

Have fun.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Rabbit named Thumper, only to a good home! - 15th Sep 2011 7:09pm
Have a happy home Thumper.X
© Wirral-Wikiwirral