Forums
Posted By: yewgarth spin dryer - 19th Aug 2011 5:12pm
Spin drier. Having just got a dryer from wiki, i have another for free in very good condition. I would like to give it to jessiikahh who applied with me for the last one but her in box is full. Can anyone get in touch with her? I'll have to give it the weekend and then offer it to the first person that wants it
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: spin dryer - 19th Aug 2011 5:30pm
hi im here smile thank you can u deliver to wallasey please thanks also i will delete my inboxs now
Posted By: Katryn Re: spin dryer - 19th Aug 2011 10:44pm
Originally Posted by jessiikahh
hi im here smile thank you can u deliver to wallasey please thanks also i will delete my inboxs now

hi am interested in this money waiting aswell how much please can it be delivered for extra fee please as have no transport but desperately need 1 family of 6 smile
Posted By: yewgarth Re: spin dryer - 19th Aug 2011 11:15pm
Originally Posted by jessiikahh

Sorry jessiikahh i haven't got transport at the mo.
Posted By: Spannerhead Re: spin dryer - 22nd Aug 2011 9:11am
I can deliver for Jessikah, would have to be Thursday though if thats any good.
Posted By: Spannerhead Re: spin dryer - 22nd Aug 2011 11:10pm
hi yewgarth, does jessikahh still want the dryer?
you sent me a message about picking it up.
i only offered to deliver it as a good deed, i dont know jessikahh so you will have to check if she still wants the dryer & to let me know where to deliver, otherwise im stuck with a dryer i dont want lol.
Posted By: yewgarth Re: spin dryer - 22nd Aug 2011 11:34pm
it's all clear now. I thought you knew her and was going to deliver it for her! Sooooo jessikahh get in touch if your reading this and let me know if u still want it. Spannerhead will deliver for you
© Wirral-Wikiwirral