Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Brand New, Ford Ka Oil Sump and Gasket - 27th Apr 2011 5:17pm
I have a Brand New Oil Sump and Gasket, from a Ford Ka, it will fit 1.1 1.2 or a 1.3, this is brand new, if you want it, pm me to arrange collection
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Brand New, Ford Ka Oil Sump and Gasket - 27th Apr 2011 9:52pm
Could do with a sump oil nut as mine is rounded off and is due an oil change that is you have one mate
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Brand New, Ford Ka Oil Sump and Gasket - 27th Apr 2011 10:03pm
you can take the sump, and do what u want with it
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Brand New, Ford Ka Oil Sump and Gasket - 28th Apr 2011 7:52am
Thats absolutly smashing thanks .. have you a phone number i will collect any time thats suits yourself,I was unable to send a pm maybe ive not got enough posts to qualify not sure
thanks again regards Davy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Brand New, Ford Ka Oil Sump and Gasket - 28th Apr 2011 7:58am
pm sent
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Brand New, Ford Ka Oil Sump and Gasket - 4th May 2011 6:24am
GONE, THANKS TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY WANTED IT, AND NEVER TURNED UP, this can now be locked,
© Wirral-Wikiwirral