Forums
Posted By: baldybrewer Free to good home Chicken Coop - 21st Mar 2011 6:02pm
I was given this last year with the intention of getting chickens but never got round to it and it is getting in the way now.

It will need new flooring putting in as the floor was rotten and you will need to buy a bag of screws as I took it apart(and promtly lost all the screws) to singe all the gaps to kill any mites etc that might have been there so could also do with a lick of creosote but for a few quid you could have a really good coop which will comfortably house 4 hens.
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: Free to good home Chicken Coop - 21st Mar 2011 6:10pm
Its in bits I could photo the bits if you want to see them.
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: Free to good home Chicken Coop - 21st Mar 2011 7:07pm
heres a pic of the coop

Attached picture coop pic.JPG
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: Free to good home Chicken Coop - 21st Mar 2011 8:27pm
Thats the front where the hens go in and out this pic is of the side and part of roof

Attached picture coop side.JPG
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: Free to good home Chicken Coop - 21st Mar 2011 8:36pm
no but you can make one out of a bit of scrap wood smile
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: Free to good home Chicken Coop - 21st Mar 2011 9:06pm
replied smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Free to good home Chicken Coop - 22nd Mar 2011 10:53am
Has this gone ?
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: Free to good home Chicken Coop - 22nd Mar 2011 9:36pm
Yes I think summer is making plans for it to be collected.
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: Free to good home Chicken Coop - 23rd Mar 2011 10:26am
This has now been taken:)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral