Forums
Posted By: Pete_M lennon tickets for tonight----late notice - 9th Dec 2010 6:36pm
two free tickets for the Lennon festival tonight at the echo arena (9pm), sorry it's late notice but me mate who was going is sick, just message me and collect the letter from me (Wallasey) this is what's on offer smile http://www.echoarena.com/whats_on/lennon_remembered.asp
Posted By: Pete_M Re: lennon tickets for tonight----late notice - 9th Dec 2010 8:05pm
will stay online 'till 9pm guys, after that I think it would be too late to go....Pete
Posted By: Tilly Re: lennon tickets for tonight----late notice - 9th Dec 2010 8:43pm
Wish I'd seen this earlier Pete. Our John would of loved this and his son is called Lennon. :o)
Posted By: Pete_M Re: lennon tickets for tonight----late notice - 9th Dec 2010 8:55pm
err you mean my mate John Paul?... I texted him earlier to say they were on offer smile was with your John all this morning, your Lennon thinks I'm a real life Pirate cos I have the one pork pie!! hahaha hope you and Fred are good xx
Posted By: Tilly Re: lennon tickets for tonight----late notice - 9th Dec 2010 9:51pm
hahaha!! I've told him you ARE a real pirate and to keep his sweets hidden away from yer coz your a sweetie pirate :o)
Freddie is fine thanks mate.he read about yer troubles too. he said it's your round on friday :o)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral