Forums
Posted By: dan0h Ikea two-seater sofa looking for home - 11th Oct 2010 4:36pm
Free for collection (Rake Lane) - Ikea 2-seat sofa, 1 years use, removable cream cover which could use a wash, otherwise immaculate, comes with the silver legs etc.

Anyone interested should drop me a PM, before it goes to the Ikea store in the sky.

Its this one -> http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S99861260

That is all smile
Posted By: Petei123 Re: Ikea two-seater sofa looking for home - 11th Oct 2010 9:47pm
If i had any room in the spare room i'd take this straight off you...
Posted By: dan0h Re: Ikea two-seater sofa looking for home - 12th Oct 2010 9:56am
Pete - its provisionally gone this evening - but if not then I will let you know and maybe we can work something out to get it to you?
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Ikea two-seater sofa looking for home - 12th Oct 2010 11:56am
Can i be next in line if it doesn't go.

thanks
Posted By: dan0h Re: Ikea two-seater sofa looking for home - 12th Oct 2010 3:53pm
Yep AX, no problem at all. Will update the thread later smile
Posted By: dan0h Re: Ikea two-seater sofa looking for home - 12th Oct 2010 7:03pm
Thanks for the interest folks, but it has now gone to its new owner from the forum smile

Mods - feel free to apply the lock!
Posted By: dan0h Re: Ikea two-seater sofa looking for home - 14th Oct 2010 5:02pm
It was for the money yes, I scouted around for ages when I bought it, it was really nicely made for the price too, super sturdy and with handy take-off-to-wash covers it could be made to look new again in the course of an hour. smile
Posted By: dan0h Re: Ikea two-seater sofa looking for home - 17th Oct 2010 10:50am
I no longer needed it, so I was happy for someone that did need it - to have it smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral