Forums
Posted By: GaryB FREE - 3 PIECE SUIT - Couch and arm chairs - 24th Apr 2008 2:26pm
Free 3 Piece Suit

Obviously it has a few minor marks here and there but all in all nothing wrong with it. It's a strange green/black colour, but just put a couple of throws over it like we did.

You’re welcome to the lot.

3 Seater Couch and 2 matching Arm Chairs.

It’ll have to be picked up before Tuesday next week; otherwise I’ll be getting WIRE to pick it up.

I can’t deliver sorry.

Pics to follow later tonight.

Gary
Lad at work might want this as hes just got his flat, Ill wait till you post the pic then show him and let you know mate
Posted By: GaryB Re: FREE - 3 PIECE SUIT - Couch and arm chairs - 24th Apr 2008 6:36pm
Here is the Pic of the couch. The two arm chairs look the same, they're stored up stair and its a mission to get a good photo of them, but you get the idea.

Whats that about Peachy Pud in your sig?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: GaryB Re: FREE - 3 PIECE SUIT - Couch and arm chairs - 24th Apr 2008 6:37pm
Oh yeah, and Suit with an E wink
K ill show him the pic when i next see him,

What you mean about my sig mate ?
Posted By: GaryB Re: FREE - 3 PIECE SUIT - Couch and arm chairs - 24th Apr 2008 6:45pm
The Peachy Pud bit. Has Holly got a Boy Friend?
Yeah me lol tease

Not going to get a big brother talk now am i ? wink raftl seeyu
Posted By: GaryB Re: FREE - 3 PIECE SUIT - Couch and arm chairs - 24th Apr 2008 6:56pm
No thats cool. I don;t get told these things, I only find out though alternative channels, so if there is something on the internet about my sis then I'd like to know. bananalove

Any shit with her though and I'll set your car on fire and throw you in the docks, with all the jelly fish wink

happy

Let me know about the couch anyway mate smile
Thought you would have known mate as iv met your mom and dad already lol tease

Thats shit cause my cars not worth claiming for so i loose out and then when the jelly fish sting me someones going to have to piss on me to take the sting away, Think ill make sure i wont hurt her then wink

Been with her 3 weeks tomorrow but been taking her out for about 5/6 weeks happy
Posted By: Peachy Re: FREE - 3 PIECE SUIT - Couch and arm chairs - 25th Apr 2008 9:19am
grin I feel so loved! centre of attention and everything happy

How come your getting rid? You got a new one?
Posted By: GaryB Re: FREE - 3 PIECE SUIT - Couch and arm chairs - 25th Apr 2008 9:47am
I don't use it. Its in storage, and I can't be arsed selling it. So either some one takes it or it goes.
Posted By: Peachy Re: FREE - 3 PIECE SUIT - Couch and arm chairs - 25th Apr 2008 9:51am
Sean is gonna ask a lad in his work, but he aint in work till Sat.
Posted By: GaryB Re: FREE - 3 PIECE SUIT - Couch and arm chairs - 25th Apr 2008 10:20am
Well Tuesday is D-day for them. So if he want them before then, thats fine.
Posted By: Peachy Re: FREE - 3 PIECE SUIT - Couch and arm chairs - 25th Apr 2008 10:56am
Well i'll ring or text you on saturday =]
Posted By: GaryB Re: FREE - 3 PIECE SUIT - Couch and arm chairs - 27th Apr 2008 7:54pm
I'll be phoning WIRE tomorrow if no one takes it tomorrow.
The lad don't work at Maccies no more raftl
Posted By: Peachy Re: FREE - 3 PIECE SUIT - Couch and arm chairs - 28th Apr 2008 12:57pm
[quote=GaryB] Any shit with her though and I'll set your car on fire and throw you in the docks, with all the jelly fish wink [quote]
[Linked Image]

Have you got rid of the couch now G?
lmao
© Wirral-Wikiwirral