Forums
Posted By: granny Art....No Cheating - 21st Oct 2016 4:27pm

The following paintings , to my mind are remarkable.

There is a story behind them, and I wonder if you can guess the age and sex of the person who has painted/drawn them. Try not to cheat, it spoils it for everyone.
A)
[Linked Image]
B)
[Linked Image]
C)
[Linked Image]

D)
[Linked Image]

E)
[Linked Image]
F)
[Linked Image]
Posted By: granny Re: Art....No Cheating - 21st Oct 2016 4:46pm

Don't know when this was done....but interesting concept.

Attached picture gg.png
Posted By: Beethoven Re: Art....No Cheating - 21st Oct 2016 5:04pm
21 year old female, or 79 year old male, can I have two guesses?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Art....No Cheating - 21st Oct 2016 5:08pm
Someone in later life ...female 65/70.

Very talented
Posted By: cools Re: Art....No Cheating - 21st Oct 2016 6:10pm
They are indeed remarkable Granny. These are the sort of paintings I like, almost like a photograph. I went to Lady Lever Gallery the other week when they had a Picasso exhibition on, everybody was commenting on how great they were not me I thought they were awful. My guess would be a very young person , a boy maybe.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Art....No Cheating - 21st Oct 2016 8:46pm
Please can I cheat? ..... arghhhh too late, it happened.
Posted By: granny Re: Art....No Cheating - 21st Oct 2016 9:07pm
Needless to say, there is always one and you DD were my first choice, that's why it was mentioned. You didn't know I was a psychic, did you ? smile
Posted By: granny Re: Art....No Cheating - 21st Oct 2016 9:15pm

Akiane Kramarik born in 1994. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akiane

A) Aged 11yrs

B) " 9yrs

C) " 12yrs

D) " 7-8yrs

E) " 11yrs

F) " 7-8yrs

More of her pictures here.

https://art-soulworks.com/pages/akiane-art-gallery

Posted By: cools Re: Art....No Cheating - 21st Oct 2016 9:34pm
Well I was in the right area, wrong sex. I have seen things like this on tv child genius with amazing talents whether it be painting or musical, writing or whatever. I am a believer in that we live many lives and I think some things come through especially in young children of previous lives and talent. Reincarnation! I can hear you all now laughing thinking I'm crackers but hey ho.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Art....No Cheating - 21st Oct 2016 9:35pm
shockedwow, unbelievable
Posted By: Dilly Re: Art....No Cheating - 21st Oct 2016 9:38pm
[quote=cools]Well I was in the right area, wrong sex. I have seen things like this on tv child genius with amazing talents whether it be painting or musical, writing or whatever. I am a believer in that we live many lives and I think some things come through especially in young children of previous lives and talent. Reincarnation! I can hear you all now laughing thinking I'm crackers but hey ho. [/quote
] Just keep up with your medication Còols smile
Posted By: cools Re: Art....No Cheating - 21st Oct 2016 9:54pm
Knew you'd say that Dilly , ok ok I'll take my meds, lol....Just before I do what is your explanation for children who can pick up a paintbrush and do these wonderful works of art or the child who has never played a piano sits down and can play like one of the maestros?
Posted By: Dilly Re: Art....No Cheating - 21st Oct 2016 10:07pm
I have no explanation Cools. I have no artistic talents at all. Always loved music but never been able to play a note so if your idea of it being from a past life is right, well I must have been tone deaf in mine smile
Posted By: cools Re: Art....No Cheating - 21st Oct 2016 10:18pm
Yes me too Dilly but it's something to ponder on eh...
Posted By: granny Re: Art....No Cheating - 21st Oct 2016 10:19pm
Originally Posted by lollipop
shockedwow, unbelievable

Aren't they ? They are not all small either. Prince of Peace is 5ft. She started drawing at the age of 4yrs in pencil,

age 6

[Linked Image]

age 5

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: venice Re: Art....No Cheating - 21st Oct 2016 10:20pm
I think its just a lucky quirk of how your brain /eye coordination /perception is put together Cools . Look at some people with certain kinds of autism , they can seemingly just work out like an instinct almost, what day of the week a date was , in loads of years gone by in seconds . We know that their brains are just wired differently - same sort of thing with these brilliant artists I suspect.
Posted By: cools Re: Art....No Cheating - 21st Oct 2016 10:48pm
Your explanation Venice is more plausible and acceptable than mine I agree. I just do have an interest in reincarnation and like to think we've all lived before . Thought provoking yes?
Posted By: Dilly Re: Art....No Cheating - 21st Oct 2016 10:58pm
Originally Posted by cools
Your explanation Venice is more plausible and acceptable than mine I agree. I just do have an interest in reincarnation and like to think we've all lived before . Thought provoking yes?

Cools that's saying we have lived before, but what if this is our first life, do you think I may come back as a musician? .Also do you think we are born over and over again ? . Something for you to ponder on. smile
Posted By: venice Re: Art....No Cheating - 22nd Oct 2016 7:59am
Originally Posted by Dilly
Originally Posted by cools

Cools that's saying we have lived before, but what if this is our first life, do you think I may come back as a musician? .Also do you think we are born over and over again ? . Something for you to ponder on. smile

All very thought provoking indeed. Ive always been fascinated with Savants - the medical label given to people with these fantastic skills. Its the same field of fascination Cools , but a different slant .
There are definitely religions that believe you're born over and over in the hope you'll improve your 'behaviour' each time till you're fit for 'heaven' for want of a better word. Reckon you might need quite a few goes Dilly grin !
Posted By: granny Re: Art....No Cheating - 24th Oct 2016 10:57am
Hi Venice, I left this for a while thinking there could be other replies.
Having looked at 'savant' and the medical reasoning , it explicitly refers to people with disabilities, such as Autism or other serious mental handicaps.
That is so rediculous and cruel for medics to label anyone with a talent so rare, as disabled ! My goodness.... speechless !
Plus, most who suffer from autism have a mind of confusion , which shows in the artwork that they produce, all very intricate and tight , which doesn't even strike a cord in the gallery of this young girl. Her art is flowing and beautiful and totally out of character with the 'types' aligned to e.g autism .
Whatever her story is , clearly, she has a depth of perception and an eye for colour that she has possessed from an early age, (even against the savant spectrum) an incredible talent. I hope her parents have not used her for their own endeavours . She used to copy and vary from other photographs or pictures and I read one article that said her mother was an artist, but not sure if that was just a bit of bitchiness, as it has only been mentioned the once that I can find and denied on others ....but it does make one wonder if the early pictures had been copied from another's art, who clearly like portrait art. Maybe I'm being mean here as it's more usual for me to accept the unexplained, but in this case, I have some doubt.
Whatever way it is, she clearly has a talent and paints beautiful art.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral