Forums
Posted By: venice Do you think 'fabulous' or 'dreadful'? - 17th May 2015 9:07pm
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/...ticles/all/how-to-use-the-360-video-tour

Well I may not have liked the Mersey Ferry's jazzy paint job, but I just LOVE this house! Bizarre ,and standing out yes, but to me it doesnt stand out in a horrible way , it seems to have a right to be there and sit comfortably . History of the future. .
Posted By: granny Re: Do you think 'fabulous' or 'dreadful'? - 17th May 2015 9:16pm
Fantastic ! Saw it on the news. What a lady.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Do you think 'fabulous' or 'dreadful'? - 17th May 2015 9:17pm
Hideous
Posted By: Greenwood Re: Do you think 'fabulous' or 'dreadful'? - 17th May 2015 9:45pm
Fabulous - the stuff of fables indeed. Fascinatingly constructed and decorated, very inventive and creative, an immersive artwork. Personally I'd rather not have the whizzy flooring and the tapestry in the master bedroom - do the eyes follow you round the room, I wonder? It's the story of Julie's life, so it's kind of like modern 3D storytelling on a grand scale. Give me this any day, rather than animals in formaldehyde, a pile of bricks or you-know-who's unmade bed! To add to the fun, you can rent it - though I think it'd be way out of my holiday budget...
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Do you think 'fabulous' or 'dreadful'? - 18th May 2015 10:31am
You wouldn't like it next door to you, especially if you lived in a village and it took the price of your pad down. What a weirdo.
Posted By: venice Re: Do you think 'fabulous' or 'dreadful'? - 18th May 2015 12:44pm
Agreed Bandy, thats why its good where it is though . Dont you think its interesting when you drive across England , and every now and then you come across a property of some sort that is REALLY different and catches the eye. I bet you if it can be seen from the road , that it'll be a real tourist attraction. I for one would make a point of driving past and pausing with my binoculars .
I dont think he's a weirdo, just eccentric . I LOVE eccentric when its creative. yes
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Do you think 'fabulous' or 'dreadful'? - 18th May 2015 1:59pm
I love british eccentricities but just don't like the design of that house. The UK shed competition usually brings up a few more pleasing oddities.
Posted By: Greenwood Re: Do you think 'fabulous' or 'dreadful'? - 18th May 2015 2:55pm
I think it has been built in its own patch of ground to avoid any impact on other properties. If it brings more people into the area it might have a positive impact on the local economy. Creative eccentricity is a great thing if it does no harm.

As for sheds... Shed of the Year, bring it on! There were some amazing constructions last time.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Do you think 'fabulous' or 'dreadful'? - 19th May 2015 6:53pm
I likeee thumbsup
Posted By: venice Re: Do you think 'fabulous' or 'dreadful'? - 19th May 2015 10:25pm
Originally Posted by Greenwood

As for sheds... Shed of the Year, bring it on! There were some amazing constructions last time.

Whoever would have thought you could have made an interesting program - (or is it programme ?) about sheds !! . Brilliant though.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Do you think 'fabulous' or 'dreadful'? - 20th May 2015 6:53pm
Er no.
Posted By: hagar Re: Do you think 'fabulous' or 'dreadful'? - 21st May 2015 12:34am
a monstrous carbuncle on the face of a much loved and elegant countyside.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral