Forums
Posted By: granny Hopes and Dreams for 2014 - 28th Dec 2013 10:27pm
Now that Christmas day has been and gone for another year, what would your hope and dreams be, for the next twelve months?

Posted By: Candlyfloss Re: Hopes and Dreams for 2014 - 28th Dec 2013 11:30pm
I hope to achieve more this new year as i have done last year.Help more with animal rescue centres.My dreams would be to see more of the world and travel a bit.My main aim is go sightseeing parts of the world mainly Paris known for its exotic abandoned mansions.What is yours Granny?
Posted By: Emeeh Re: Hopes and Dreams for 2014 - 29th Dec 2013 5:33am
This time next year Rodney...

Posted By: Tatey Re: Hopes and Dreams for 2014 - 29th Dec 2013 7:20am
I wish to remain healthy & to win the lottery so I can help the poor & needy!
Posted By: lansyp Re: Hopes and Dreams for 2014 - 29th Dec 2013 9:16am
i wish for a 365 day holiday in the sun
Posted By: granny Re: Hopes and Dreams for 2014 - 29th Dec 2013 9:50am
Since you ask Candlyfloss, my hope is for Japan to bring in foreign help to assist in sorting out the ongoing problems from the fukushima disaster, instead of keeping the truth hidden.
My dream is that one day soon, we as a world would hear the truth , rather than the lies we are constantly fed from the manipulative powers ( whoever they are) , that are higher and more powerful than any government.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hopes and Dreams for 2014 - 29th Dec 2013 10:31am
Originally Posted by granny
Since you ask Candlyfloss, my hope is for Japan to bring in foreign help to assist in sorting out the ongoing problems from the fukushima disaster, instead of keeping the truth hidden.
My dream is that one day soon, we as a world would hear the truth , rather than the lies we are constantly fed from the manipulative powers ( whoever they are) , that are higher and more powerful than any government.

The Bilderberg Group ??? shocked
Posted By: Candlyfloss Re: Hopes and Dreams for 2014 - 30th Dec 2013 12:38pm
Originally Posted by granny
Good one Granny.Hope one day we do hear the truth.But like everything else the truth allways will come out.All the best for 2014 xx
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Hopes and Dreams for 2014 - 31st Dec 2013 6:46pm
Originally Posted by Tatey
I wish to remain healthy & to win the lottery so I can help the poor & needy!

£81million tonight euro .

Try 1 4 8 23 27 32 41

I wish these numbers come up for you and I get 10% commission (as i dnt do lottery)
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: Hopes and Dreams for 2014 - 1st Jan 2014 11:01am
Good health,having more fun with my toddler grandchildren, and perhaps meeting an optimistic, spiritual,lively man who appreciates a good woman when he sees one thumbsup
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Hopes and Dreams for 2014 - 1st Jan 2014 12:53pm
Rare as hens' teeth Paxvobiscum. I have now given up but I hope you find one. :-)
Posted By: Dilly Re: Hopes and Dreams for 2014 - 1st Jan 2014 1:55pm
Originally Posted by Moonstar
Rare as hens' teeth Paxvobiscum. I have now given up but I hope you find one. :-)

Sorry ladies you missed the boat, someone has snapped me up :-))
Posted By: granny Re: Hopes and Dreams for 2014 - 1st Jan 2014 2:19pm
Originally Posted by Dilly

I think you might be out of the 'pecking order'.
Posted By: Wench Re: Hopes and Dreams for 2014 - 1st Jan 2014 4:01pm
A new knee, a new job, more smiles and laughter than tears and a ginger, bearded, rugby playing Loadie smile
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Hopes and Dreams for 2014 - 1st Jan 2014 5:41pm

Now i wonder WHO that might be......
Posted By: blee8131 Re: Hopes and Dreams for 2014 - 1st Jan 2014 6:31pm

You got a Harem?
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: Hopes and Dreams for 2014 - 1st Jan 2014 8:20pm
raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral