Forums
Another opportunity for the ladies to get a free fashion perm! Just to explain to folks who didn't see my original post, a fashion perm is unlike the normal "poodle" perms, it lasts only 6 months maximum and will create natural wavy locks and seems to be all the rage with the young fashionable female celebrities.

Only catch would be, that you're free for tomorrow (June 10th). If you are interested or have any questions, @sophieconnollyX (Twitter) or you can call the salon on telephone nmb: 0151-706-0076 and ask for Rose, who would be more than happy to explain and answer your questions. Rose had informed me that my previous post created a lot of interest but you must not have had your hair coloured recently (or past couple of years) as the hair dye and perm solution do not work well together.

I had mine done May 28th (when I first posted about this) and absolutely love it!
I went to get mine done but my hair failed the test frown
frown
What test was that?
they do a strand test (cut out some hair from the back) on your hair to see if it's healthy enough to take all those chemicals but mine wasn't frown
Oh, they didn't do a test on me. confused
Is that because you had your hair dyed recently or something?
yeah around 2 months ago, I mentioned it to them on the phone but they said it was fine
© Wirral-Wikiwirral