Forums
Posted By: LaiSan Free Fashion Perm with Toni& Guy, Whitechapel - 21st May 2013 7:05pm
Please don't be put off by the word "perm"! A fashion perm is unlike the normal "poodle" perms, it lasts only 6 months maximum and will create natural wavy locks and seems to be all the rage with the young fashionable female celebrities.

Only catch would be, that you're free for May 28th. If you are interested or have any questions, @sophieconnollyX (Twitter) would be more than happy to explain and answer your questions and just so you know this isn't a prank, I have my appointment booked for Tuesday. smile
I don't have twitter is there any other way of contact?
I dont have twitter either
Posted By: LaiSan Re: Free Fashion Perm with Toni& Guy, Whitechapel - 21st May 2013 7:50pm
Yes, you can call the salon on telephone nmb: 0151-706-0076 and ask for Rose. Sorry, should have thought about folks who don't use Twitter!
Thanks
Posted By: LaiSan Re: Free Fashion Perm with Toni& Guy, Whitechapel - 21st May 2013 7:55pm
More than welcome!
Thanks I'll call tomorrow smile
Posted By: Katryn Re: Free Fashion Perm with Toni& Guy, Whitechapel - 21st May 2013 9:58pm
where's Whitechapel?
Google Toni & Guy Whitechapel.
Posted By: LaiSan Re: Free Fashion Perm with Toni& Guy, Whitechapel - 22nd May 2013 4:22am
Morning Katryn,

Toni&Guy is located opposite the Metquarter. So, say you're stood outside McDonalds on Church Street, walk away from McDonalds in the direct of the Metquarter and you will see Toni&Guy just opposite it. smile
I'm all booked in, thanks for letting us know, I'm all excited now smile
Posted By: LaiSan Re: Free Fashion Perm with Toni& Guy, Whitechapel - 22nd May 2013 4:47pm
Hi Nighteyes,

Awesome, you're more than welcome!

I'm excited about getting mine done too! smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral