Forums
Posted By: Anonymous 'Sir' Danny Boyle or what? - 28th Jul 2012 1:11pm
Surely he must get a Knighthood for that spectacular opening of the Olympics.
Posted By: davew3 Re: 'Sir' Danny Boyle or what? - 28th Jul 2012 1:20pm
I may have been forced to pay for the rubbish but at least I had the option not to watch it.

Maybe I'll be sent to a re-education centre for my thoughts.
Posted By: Greenwood Re: 'Sir' Danny Boyle or what? - 28th Jul 2012 1:20pm
It was really impressive - I'd love to see a documentary on it, as I'm sure I missed loads of teh details. Some sort of special recognition for it would certainly be in order, think.
Posted By: lansyp Re: 'Sir' Danny Boyle or what? - 28th Jul 2012 2:43pm
with you one hundred percent it was brilliant,if you didnt understand it then you dont know your history of your country ,i personally thought it was going to be crap mbut loved it well done mr boyle
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: 'Sir' Danny Boyle or what? - 28th Jul 2012 3:36pm
As a right-on communist he would only turn a knighthood down......wouldn't he?
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: 'Sir' Danny Boyle or what? - 28th Jul 2012 4:08pm
shove the honours and shove the politics as well , he done a magnificent job of showing Britishness? to the world.I think he'll be happy with the acclaim he's got off the public.
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: 'Sir' Danny Boyle or what? - 28th Jul 2012 7:25pm
I just think the opening ceremony played so much on the country in the late 19th and earlieth 20th century, its like this is how good we were... speaks volumes.
Posted By: davew3 Re: 'Sir' Danny Boyle or what? - 28th Jul 2012 9:12pm
If he got paid to do the work then why should he be honoured, lots of people work and get paid , why should he be given a knighthood for just doing a job.
Posted By: Zubee Re: 'Sir' Danny Boyle or what? - 29th Jul 2012 12:42am
Lots of peple get knighthoods for 'just doing their job' imho I think he deserves it in this instance.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral