Forums
Posted By: sarahdavo trying to locate my biological brother - 13th Apr 2011 12:16pm
do you know anybody who,s birthday is on 2nd july.

My mother informed me a couple of years ago that i have a brother who she put up for adoption, befor i was born.
she called him
rupert vick dob 2/7/66 born at liverpool maternity hospital.

Obviously when he was adopted his name would have changed, and i dont know his adopted name to look for him. I was born in 1968 2 years later to the same set of parents. so saddly he wont evan know i exist. my mother has no knowledge of his wereabouts. she said she thinks he went east.its not my mother who is looking for him. i would like to meet him.

I have joined the smedley hydro adoption register in southport but had no joy with a match.

so ill leave on here in case by any fluke anybody comes across a freind relative or neighbour who may have been born in liverpool and who,s birthday is 2nd july 1966 and was adopted.

thanks sarah x
Posted By: delta6 Re: trying to locate my biological brother - 13th Apr 2011 12:40pm
good luck in finding him
Posted By: sarahdavo Re: trying to locate my biological brother - 13th Apr 2011 2:01pm
Originally Posted by summer01
Aw Sarah hope you find him .wouldn t that be nice quite emotional really .

It really did my head in when she told me, i was anoyed with my mother and upset that she had chosen to keep it a secret from me for all those years. I thought had i known when i was younger i could have looked for him sooner. i feel really sorry for him he must think his birth familly arnt botherd about him. mind you im 43 so he will be 45 a grown man. i do worry if i did find him what happens if he doesnt whant to know me.

xx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral