Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX The in laws hate me. Conclusive proof. - 4th Dec 2009 10:01pm
Me+ plus+ barney, the dog just went to tesco metro shop for alcoholic supply. As a laff, i wore a neck brace. Bumped into sister in law and she sez '' ooh (plus) didnt know you wear glasses'' (reading+ tv only- he forgot to take em off) and am standing there, in a neck brace!? -not a fooking word. Charming.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: The in laws hate me. Conclusive proof. - 4th Dec 2009 10:08pm
Well....yer your wedding buffet was shite....AND, AND ...I get to see your brothers willie. So there ner ner
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: The in laws hate me. Conclusive proof. - 4th Dec 2009 10:08pm
Well....yer your wedding buffet was shite....AND, AND ...I get to see your brothers willie. So there ner ner
As long as you carry on being grown up, it will be fine wink wink

It's their loss mate
x
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: The in laws hate me. Conclusive proof. - 4th Dec 2009 10:46pm
Twots.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The in laws hate me. Conclusive proof. - 4th Dec 2009 10:47pm
You wore a neck brace...

...for a laugh??

If I see someone hobbling down Liscard Road who is covered from head to toe in plaster cast then I know its you...having a "laff"!!!

I think you might feel more at home in a tight-fitting straight jacket ya Seacombe loony!!! raftl
Posted By: MrPhil Re: The in laws hate me. Conclusive proof. - 4th Dec 2009 11:40pm
Just LOL'd at this.
Posted By: Shadow_Omega Re: The in laws hate me. Conclusive proof. - 4th Dec 2009 11:45pm
Ok that mine has really done something to your head. raftl
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: The in laws hate me. Conclusive proof. - 4th Dec 2009 11:48pm
Originally Posted by PaulWirral
You wore a neck brace...

...for a laugh??

If I see someone hobbling down Liscard Road who is covered from head to toe in plaster cast then I know its you...having a "laff"!!!

I think you might feel more at home in a tight-fitting straight jacket ya Seacombe loony!!! raftl
i dont get out much!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The in laws hate me. Conclusive proof. - 5th Dec 2009 12:10am
Unbelievable ! (But great) You're some girl Rudy !!
Posted By: kezzbag Re: The in laws hate me. Conclusive proof. - 5th Dec 2009 12:13am
omg lmao! Nutz!
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: The in laws hate me. Conclusive proof. - 5th Dec 2009 12:11pm
WOW!

raftl
I have to ask on behalf of my fellow Wiki Members

Rudebox - Are you sure that you are the counsellor and not the counselled?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: The in laws hate me. Conclusive proof. - 5th Dec 2009 4:22pm
HAHA yer softy am
sure. bit more sensible wiv clients tho. lol.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral