Forums
Posted By: Jamie_LFC "Labours lost it" - 1st Oct 2009 6:48pm
Did anyone see Tony Woodley on the news?

The S*n Paper decided to change political parties from Labour.

Tony Woodley, A Union Boss Ripped Up The Paper Qouting

"A Paper thats never supported 1 successive policy from our party including the minimum wage, Telling us How OUR politics should be run In THIS Country. In Liverpool We Learnt A Long Time Ago What To Do, I Suggest The Rest Of The Country Should Do EXACTLY THE SAME THING."

If Tony Ran For PM Id Definitely give him my vote!

What do you guys think?
Posted By: davew3 Re: "Labours lost it" - 1st Oct 2009 8:16pm
He just used Liverpool for political advantage,him and his lot are dinosours,check him out you have the internet and online newspapers.
Posted By: paranoidballoon Re: "Labours lost it" - 1st Oct 2009 9:35pm
I would rather vote for Al Capone than Tony Woodley.He comes from the same stable as John Prescot another union sponsored nerd Woodley"s job is to get the best deal for the membership that pays his over the top wages. I would ask you to check his record. Half the car industry in britain has gone down the pan under his stewardship.Tony fat wallet doesn"t give a S££t about the plebs.
Posted By: Jamie_LFC Re: "Labours lost it" - 1st Oct 2009 9:46pm
Mb Remember im only young raftl im new to this shiz smile
Posted By: paranoidballoon Re: "Labours lost it" - 1st Oct 2009 10:18pm
sorry Jamie don"t learn the hard way (bitter and twisted)The future is yours not old arses trying to make the same old failures work.Uncle Tony eats at the top table now.
Posted By: davew3 Re: "Labours lost it" - 1st Oct 2009 11:42pm
Jamie don't believe what you see on tv,think and check things out for yourself,as they said in Starwars use the power my son,the powers of the internet
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: "Labours lost it" - 2nd Oct 2009 11:28am
The best I can advise Jamie, is to read a wide section of the press and make your mind up from what they say and what you actually see. Note that politicians say one thing and do another.
Posted By: DavidB Re: "Labours lost it" - 3rd Oct 2009 11:03am
He worked for Vauxhall because his father worked there, he then worked for the union, because his father was the boss, etc.
How much of a percentage of white van men/chav/unemployed (ie Sun reader) are not going to vote for labour in the next general election? Do these people actually vote, or are even on the census?
Posted By: Jamie_LFC Re: "Labours lost it" - 3rd Oct 2009 12:22pm
smile Bless you Yoda
© Wirral-Wikiwirral