Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Could be useful - 12th Aug 2009 3:59pm
Came across this site www.fixmystreet.com
Its to report enviromental problems, issues etc. Might be useful for some.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Could be useful - 12th Aug 2009 4:04pm
Looks useful Rude, but in the past our own street scene have always been very helpful when required.
Posted By: davew3 Re: Could be useful - 12th Aug 2009 10:12pm
Used it last year,you end up with an email message from StreetScene saying they will look into it,which they did,the only thing I can see it may be of help if nothing happens as it goes to a goverment dept as somebody somewhere will have to tick a box on some form.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Could be useful - 15th Aug 2009 10:55pm
New discovery! If you sign up for email notifications they send you copies of what others are moaning about in your area-if ya nosy like me its great!! Am made up.
Posted By: karenjon Re: Could be useful - 24th Dec 2009 12:48pm
brill site thanks
Posted By: Tilly Re: Could be useful - 25th Dec 2009 2:15am
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
New discovery! If you sign up for email notifications they send you copies of what others are moaning about in your area-if ya nosy like me its great!! Am made up.

yeh it's a good site thanks for this, happy i'm very nosy lol
Posted By: the4thearl Re: Could be useful - 22nd Feb 2010 7:18pm
If you want to contact wirral Highways dept then streetscene is the way to do it, emailing is the best way as it saves waiting in a queue. as a council officer i have only ever received one request via fix my street, and i found it quite difficult to work out the problem as the format it was sent in did not work well with our system
© Wirral-Wikiwirral