Forums
Posted By: ponytail where can I put these - 7th Apr 2009 4:03pm
I have 2 kids bikes and an adult bike. Gone a bit rusty and would need new chains. Also a sea-saw that is big and plastic and slightly damaged. Does anyone know if they can be useful to anyone, the kids have outgrown the bikes and sea-saw. Should I try and get scrap prices for these? I have no checked the Wirral collections - they are small items and may cost nothing to remove by the council - perhaps. Any ideas? I think the kids would love extra pocket money if they became 'scrap' but somewhere local to New Brighton.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: where can I put these - 7th Apr 2009 4:37pm
Originally Posted by gloria
I have 2 kids bikes and an adult bike. Gone a bit rusty and would need new chains. Also a sea-saw that is big and plastic and slightly damaged. Does anyone know if they can be useful to anyone, the kids have outgrown the bikes and sea-saw. Should I try and get scrap prices for these? I have no checked the Wirral collections - they are small items and may cost nothing to remove by the council - perhaps. Any ideas? I think the kids would love extra pocket money if they became 'scrap' but somewhere local to New Brighton.
freecycle them? And hopefully you could apply for stuff that the kids want
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: where can I put these - 7th Apr 2009 4:51pm
If you put them on Freecycle as Rude suggests, they'll be gone within the hour!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral