Forums
Posted By: Mark Global Warming? - 12th Apr 2007 11:21am
Global Warming.

Myth or is it really happening? Your Thoughts.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Global Warming? - 12th Apr 2007 12:29pm
The ozone hole is probably having some adverse effect on the world, but its doing my head in that everyone instantly assumes that the slightest flood or very hot/cold day is because of global warming.

Its as if there was never weird weather before. As we move further out of the last ice age, the earth is going to warm up further and further anyway...
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Global Warming? - 12th Apr 2007 5:30pm
Originally Posted by MattyC
The ozone hole is probably having some adverse effect on the world, but its doing my head in that everyone instantly assumes that the slightest flood or very hot/cold day is because of global warming.

Its as if there was never weird weather before. As we move further out of the last ice age, the earth is going to warm up further and further anyway...

You said it all there Matty.

I wish people would shut up going on about stupid global warming.

Yes, carbon emissions contribute towards strange weather and whatnot, but the earth and its climates go through stages, its not going to stay the same forever.
Posted By: blinkyspoogle Re: Global Warming? - 13th Apr 2007 10:19am
we all get taxed to buggery but old and unefficient high emissions power plants like drax remain open?

yeh that makes effing sense

until the cause for our climate shift is scientifically proven beyond debatable thesus then as far as i'm concerned it's just another way for gordon brown to rob us blind
© Wirral-Wikiwirral