Forums
Posted By: Mark How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 31st Mar 2007 1:40pm
We all hear about the Drugs, but is it a problem or not?
Are there druggies where you live?
Are we blind to what's under our noses?

Is the Drug Problem Really that bad?
Posted By: spinking Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 11th Apr 2007 10:43pm
A nurse where i work was sacked and ended up in the papers cos she loved the powder.

Drugs arnt just for the poor peps.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 12th Apr 2007 1:41am
Drug dealers should be shot dead... remove the dealers, remove the problem, just like everything in life, get rid of the root cause of the problem.

I hate drug dealers with a passion mad
Posted By: MrPhil Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Apr 2007 3:15pm
root cause is not the dealer...
Posted By: MattLFC Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Apr 2007 3:23pm
So whats the root cause then? Without dealers pushing drugs, there wouldnt be users. Without the incentives for dealers to push drugs, there wouldnt be users. Don't tell me your one of these people who blames "social poverty"??

Im also trying to define between "recreational drugs" and "hard drugs" here. Recreational drugs will be taken without dealers. Drugs like Ecstacy and weed are pretty harmless for the most part (when put into perspective) and most users get on their daily lives etc without problems.

Hard drugs like heroin and crack cocaine are where the problems lie, and the ones that mainly pushed and encouraged by dealers, and of course where dealers make the most money. Get rid of these dealers who are blatently selling these types of drugs and living the life of luxury, and drugs like this will become excessively hard to get.

And by dealers, I mean the whole supply chain. Shoot everyone involved and bang goes the problem.
Posted By: fordsteve Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Apr 2007 7:20pm
yer mate you got a point about the dealers but the drugys will always find a way to get there hands on the crap no matter what it takes.
Posted By: Mark Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 3rd May 2007 4:24pm
Its got to be fairly big for the police to Throw a Ring of Steel around the Wirral. (See Local News Forum).
Posted By: MattLFC Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 3rd May 2007 11:00pm
Lol you wanna go on the Overchurch estate, the place is like baghead central around the flats. But fortunatly its fairly out of the way so most people dont have to come into contact with it.

smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 3rd May 2007 11:57pm
Originally Posted by MattyC
Lol you wanna go on the Overchurch estate, the place is like baghead central around the flats. But fortunatly its fairly out of the way so most people dont have to come into contact with it.

smile

lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 4th May 2007 12:02am
Ecstacy pretty harmless hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
are ye mad hahahahahaha f**kin ell m8
Posted By: Anonymous Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 4th May 2007 12:04am

smile

hahahaha i take it your never going to bhead ever after dat raftl raftl raftl raftl raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 4th May 2007 12:11am
Put it into context matey and yes it is pretty harmless. No drug at all is completely harmless, ecstacy is one of the worst potentially lethal drugs, but considering there are millions upon millions of ecstacy tablets taken every single weekend, yet many users have very little in the way of adverse health affects and those that work and have a decent standard of living continue to do so, they certainly cannot be put on the same level as the likes of herorin.

In the US for example, alcahol is responsible for upto 81,000 deaths per year, yet deaths with significant levels of MDMA in their bloodstream are between 10 and 100.

Usually deaths are as a result of things like overheating and dehydration, although sometimes the natural seratonin can be abnormally high in someones brain, and the ecstacy then increases it further to an excessive and then fatal amount.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 4th May 2007 12:18am
come on son lets av it ye like to drop a pill or ten dont ye
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 4th May 2007 12:20am
You can be a rather perculiar character at times MattyC

Attached picture 548-wikiwirral-poke.gif
Posted By: Anonymous Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 4th May 2007 12:21am
Originally Posted by Totopop
You can be a rather perculiar character at times MattyC

raftl raftl raftl raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 4th May 2007 12:23am
yer i think mattyc likes his e,s
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 4th May 2007 12:36am
There there Chief, tell us your problem, lol happy

Attached picture 550-wikiwirral-ste.jpg
Attached picture 551-wikiwirral-eek.gif
Posted By: MattLFC Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 4th May 2007 9:12am
Jason, actually I dont do any drugs and never have done. I dont see the point in doing drugs, so before you start making accusations check the facts first.

And before you start making statements, again check the facts. Ecstacy is harmless when compared with legal drugs like Alcahol, much like weed. If you want to argue with that fact fair enough, but show me some facts and evidence for the argument.

Otherwise, shut up.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 4th May 2007 7:38pm
Jason, actually I dont do any drugs and never have done. I dont see the point in doing drugs, so before you start making accusations check the facts first.

And before you start making statements, again check the facts. Ecstacy is harmless when compared with legal drugs like Alcahol, much like weed. If you want to argue with that fact fair enough, but show me some facts and evidence for the argument.

Otherwise, shut up.

raftl :r:now now son it looks to me you want a argumentomg hand must ov hit a spot some were. well has for ecstacy is harmless you are off ye F**KIN HEAD NO DRUG IS HARMLESS AND YES ALCAHOL IS JUST AS BAD.and as for facts son i dont need facts i just have to look at what they have done to good pals of mine like two dead of ecstacy and seeing in the paper every day a old dear getting muged someones car getting rob all for drugs. or more ov a buzz why there on the sh*t someones kid killed coz him and his m8 r being tosers with a gun coz there of ther heads on drugs dont need to check any facts bud as its there for all to see every day so DONT TEEL ME TO SHUT UP boohoo boohoo shh thumbsdown coffee
Posted By: Anonymous Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 4th May 2007 7:50pm
Originally Posted by Mark

is it a problem or not? YES
Are there druggies where you live? YES NO MATTER WERE U GO THER WILL BE ONE
Are we blind to what's under our noses? YES VERY MUCH SO
Is the Drug Problem Really that bad? YES
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 4th May 2007 9:57pm
Now now boys, chill!
wassup?
Each to their own, whatever happened to freedom of speech?
happy
Posted By: Mark Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 4th May 2007 10:08pm
Ok guy's keep it friendly wink

Opinions are welcome, please don't make it personal,
as we all want to enjoy the forums together.

Posted By: Pomp Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 4th May 2007 10:14pm
Hahaha nice pic.

A Bad subject turning into war think
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 11th Jan 2008 9:58pm
Well i know some shady people, no "hard users" but lets say some people like to dabble in stuff.

drugs on the wirral are bad. £1 million in a transit van, fair enough it came from liverpool but it was caught on the the wirral hence wirral gets the bad name.
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 11th Jan 2008 10:07pm
wirral is no worse or better than anywhere else... drugs are rife EVERYWHERE
Posted By: jonah Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 11th Jan 2008 10:11pm
there is no problem on the wirral, you can buy thenm really easily.....
Posted By: MattLFC Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 11th Jan 2008 10:12pm
Originally Posted by Davey_Martin

Too true... its usually the unexpected area's that suffer from it the most as well... but they tend to do so in silence and without any media attention.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 11th Jan 2008 10:42pm
jonah, i think your confused my friend drug problem not shortage.

the only problem is the dealers are all trying to make cut backs because of the global credit squeeze so they cut it with talc now raftl
Posted By: jonah Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 11th Jan 2008 10:44pm
as long as they use dove as its natural with no fragrance ! lol
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 11th Jan 2008 10:56pm
raftl

but it sticks to your nose, see tabloid pictures of amy winehouse to see what i mean
Posted By: MattLFC Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 11th Jan 2008 10:56pm
lol mad heds grin
Posted By: jonah Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 11th Jan 2008 10:58pm
everything sticks to her face, my boot would if i threw it at her................hard enough ! flex
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 11th Jan 2008 10:59pm
she has got one of those faces you just want the throw your boot at !!!!

ugly tree and every branch on way down spring to mind
Posted By: jonah Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 11th Jan 2008 11:01pm
Originally Posted by Dazzz
she has got one of those faces you just want the throw your boot at !!!!

i'd throw both....... as they're toe capped..... very hard.... using a slingshot.......right between the eyes...... party
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 11th Jan 2008 11:03pm
can i watch ??????????

Please ?????????
Posted By: jonah Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 11th Jan 2008 11:41pm
bring some boots, we'll all have a go ! raftl
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 12th Jan 2008 2:18am
its that bad im fooked on pills now and have 16 left to sell shh

liar
Posted By: MrPhil Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 12th Jan 2008 2:28am
rumour has it, some pills in birkenhead have trips in them?

never taken them never want to. everyone on my works night out were on them, i ended up nutting one of the who was "pilled up"

i fookin hate drugs.
Posted By: jonah Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 12th Jan 2008 9:28am
Originally Posted by Philw

i fookin hate drugs.

thumbsup clap withthat seconded
Posted By: MattLFC Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 12th Jan 2008 9:30am
I hate illegal drugs... I like useful drugs however... smile

I suppose a lot things can be defined as a drug nowadays, even things like MSN lol; my head hurts when im not on holiday and dont have access to MSN for whatever reason grin
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 12th Jan 2008 5:13pm
Originally Posted by MattLFC
Originally Posted by Davey_Martin

Too true... its usually the unexpected area's that suffer from it the most as well... but they tend to do so in silence and without any media attention.

quieter places are less likely to bring attention to anyone dealin, unless u had ppl knocking at ur door every 5 minutes - in residntial areas tho, u have ppl who still, believe it or not, part take in community watch etc...

ive no problem with drugs, if someone wants to use them i look at them no diff to someone who doesnt want to use em... i used to do all kinds but knocked it in the head when i got with my gf lol
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 6:46pm
Originally Posted by Mark

Yes, it`s getting worse, in my opinion.
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 7:01pm
Whats the problem .. you can get them anywhere
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 7:16pm
I must be looking in the wrong buildings :-)
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 7:26pm
[youtube]JGTeBazHjyM[/youtube] Dont do drugs, kids!!!! grin
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 7:31pm
If they make me that active I`ll have half a pound of them please and a quarter of Uncle Joes mint balls
Posted By: Anonymous Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 7:46pm
Originally Posted by ZipperClub
If they make me that active I`ll have half a pound of them please and a quarter of Uncle Joes mint balls

Uncle Joe's Mint Balls ????? Bloody Hell Zip, I didn't know things were that bad. I thought you'd given up on all that stuff. It's high time that "sweet" factory in Wigan was busted! The misery just one small,neatly wrapped sweet tasting thing can lead to......

Posted By: Anonymous Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 7:53pm
Zip... you could be heading for this......

http://www.uncle-joes.com/sweet-shop/uncle-joes-mint-balls

Please THINK !!!
Posted By: granny Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 7:53pm
Should drugs be legalised for grannies ?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 7:56pm
Originally Posted by granny

Yes.... because you're worth it !!!! raftl
Posted By: granny Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 8:02pm

Thnaks Nipz
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 8:05pm
Leads to.. I`m afraid to say... dolly mixtures, I am well hooked now
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 8:15pm
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 8:17pm
Originally Posted by ZipperClub
Leads to.. I`m afraid to say... dolly mixtures, I am well hooked now

Tragic! Admitting you have a problem is the first big step to take. Well done. You can wean yourself off it gradually. Get the prescription from your Doctor. Administered under supervision at the Chemists.... 25mg Bassetts Liquorice Allsorts as required.

These days there's no shame in it. You CAN do it mate!! Be strong.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 8:24pm
All my mates fault he got me hooked on these when I was 10

Attached picture 7524A148-B747-251A-93F9AF141EC61E10.jpg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 8:31pm
Sorry, I can't help you any more. frown Good luck.
Posted By: Giggler Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 8:38pm
Thanks for that! What can you the man that has everything? I`ve just ordered my dad loads Of different sweets for Christmas. ;o)
Posted By: snowhite Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 9:25pm
Originally Posted by Pinzgauer

Yes.... because you're worth it !!!! raftl
Granny don t need drugs she is nice as she is.
But yes the drugs problem on the wirral is bad you can smell it sometimes when you go up a certain street.There was a police raid on the Wirral the other day.

Posted By: Dilly Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 9:27pm
It's bad where I live, can find myself a dealer anywhere smile
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 9:31pm
People seem to walk through the streets, out doors now in general, smoking weed...never known it to be so 'acceptable'.

I take a deep breath walking past them on the way to the shops- get a strange urgency to buy crisps and chocolate.
Posted By: Dilly Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 9:45pm
Originally Posted by Dilly

Sorry that should have read, I can't find myself a dealer anywhere, maybe Zip will let me have some of his dolly mixtures smile
Posted By: snowhite Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 9:49pm

Sorry that should have read, I can't find myself a dealer anywhere, maybe Zip will let me have some of his dolly mixtures smile
would that Dolly be wendy wet legs laugh.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 10:37pm
Just for Dilly

Attached picture qwe.jpg
Posted By: granny Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 11:49pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX

Why does that girl dancing relate to drugs? Maybe she's just enjoying the music.
Posted By: Dilly Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 16th Nov 2014 11:58pm

Why does that girl dancing relate to drugs? Maybe she's just enjoying the music.

I dance like that after two pints smile
Posted By: granny Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 17th Nov 2014 12:08am

I dance like that after two pints smile

It's daily exercise here. smile
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 17th Nov 2014 12:15am
If I exercise I have to lay down for a week, I`m actually having a few beers now, exercising my arm. Any more than 2 cans and I suffer tomorrow, I cant mix tablets and ale, I`ll never make a good Druggie lol.
Posted By: Mark Re: How big is the Drug Problems on Wirral? - 17th Nov 2014 11:24am
wikiofftopic
© Wirral-Wikiwirral