Forums
Posted By: mrsmonroe The Oxton Bar & Terrace`s roast dinner? - 11th Sep 2011 5:28pm
Always LOVED the roast dinners this place produced! crispy potatoes and well seasoned meat but after going the other weekend I was utterly dissapointed :0( soggy roasties and average beef! the orange & star annisse carrots and cabbage are still spot on, but such ashame the main event i.e potatoes failed. Anybody else agree or was it perhaps just a bad day?? even though for the prices they charge, a bad day should NEVER occur!
Posted By: 1971efc Re: The Oxton Bar & Terrace`s roast dinner? - 11th Sep 2011 6:47pm
never been there,, if i get the munchies i takes a drive down to the old quay in parkgate for a roast,,, like every where else it has its good days and its bad days
Posted By: Wench Re: The Oxton Bar & Terrace`s roast dinner? - 11th Sep 2011 6:51pm
I've only ever had the Thai Crab Cakes in there. If I ever go out for a roast, which is rarely, I go to the Queens Royal. I do like the OB&T though for a drink.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral