Forums
Posted By: rodgerthetodger theres a moose loose aboot this hoose - 14th Aug 2011 7:38pm
Was a bit hungry so thought id go for a pizza at a kebab house near sixth form college but when I got there I saw a mouse running around in there so just came straight back out !!
Went next door for a chineesey obviously
Can u believe the hygiene of some places hey

Tried to get a pic of the little bigger but before I could he ran into the downstairs toilet !!

Sorry if this is in the wrong place as I am new
Posted By: paulph1972 Re: theres a moose loose aboot this hoose - 14th Aug 2011 7:42pm
What kebab ouse was it?
Don't think I'm allowed to say the name on here. Not too familiar with the rules but if I'm allowed then I will
Posted By: Tombraider Re: theres a moose loose aboot this hoose - 14th Aug 2011 8:05pm
Just report them,they will be jumping in the deep fat fryer next.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: theres a moose loose aboot this hoose - 14th Aug 2011 8:13pm
Yes you must ring the enviromental heath tomorrow,this is BAD!
Posted By: GrandMasterFlash Re: theres a moose loose aboot this hoose - 14th Aug 2011 10:30pm
omg I expected this to be about 'does anyone remember those adverts?' but wow!
Posted By: Snickas Re: theres a moose loose aboot this hoose - 14th Aug 2011 10:38pm
Originally Posted by GrandMasterFlash

so did i when i first seen the title

[youtube]Ho7gIb91Jc0[/youtube]
Posted By: Sallybear Re: theres a moose loose aboot this hoose - 15th Aug 2011 6:24am
Kind of knowing the fella who owns it I think he would be more appreciative of someone letting him know to be honest. There is a massive mouse population in the area, we had some in our house and when the council came out to offer some advice, he said the only way to truly stop them is to have any hole in your walls or floors beneath 3 foot height, smaller than what a bic pen could fit through. Or you have no chance. All the cleanliness and baiting and regular inspections won't stop them if they are around. It's not always related to how clean you keep a place.
Posted By: Tatey Re: theres a moose loose aboot this hoose - 15th Aug 2011 7:14am
Originally Posted by GrandMasterFlash

Or maybe a tune by Lord Rockinghams Eleven with Cherry Wainer on the organ?
I don't think id want to go down the whole environmental health thing. If he gets shut down then he won't have a business anymore
I don't usually go there. Normally a georgios regular but I just totally forgot him not being open on a Sunday so then I got the taste for a pizza. So I thought why not. Now I have a reason why not to !
Posted By: Anonymous Re: theres a moose loose aboot this hoose - 15th Aug 2011 7:21am
I guess I must be on a different planet, but I'd not seen that advert before. Brilliant! Love the dancing Bagpipes! Cheered up a grey Monday morning a treat. Thanks.

Posted By: parkgater Re: theres a moose loose aboot this hoose - 15th Aug 2011 7:32am
Think the 6 5 special might go straight over most heads?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral