Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Walkers multipack square crisps- 18 variety - 22nd May 2010 7:08pm
Plusond went round the Netto b4 to get shum shum some phone credit....he returned with the ^above.^ product.
My issue is....the packs were v.small and the outer pack is raving on that its from the '99 cal or less' range. Nowhere on the inner/ outer packaging does it state the grammage- Is this legal!??!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Walkers multipack square crisps- 18 variety - 23rd May 2010 12:03am
I think so, they wouldn't shoot them selves in the foot so to speak. I cant believe they have to display everything on packets. If you have enough nouse about you then a good guess is usually right!
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Walkers multipack square crisps- 18 variety - 23rd May 2010 12:19am
Grammage is irrelevent as long as the pack information is correct. OK it's helpful to know how many grammes are in a package but as long as the calorific info etc is true then that's enough. Don't get me wrong-I'd love for snack food to have a criterion all of their own eg "tut" which translates to OK if you must. Then there's "tut tut" which means you really ought to know better and you will just hate yourself in the morning, and then there's "tut, tut, tut". I won't elaborate, you already know you are the lowest of the low.
Originally Posted by bobi1
Don't get me wrong-I'd love for snack food to have a criterion all of their own eg "tut" which translates to OK if you must. Then there's "tut tut" which means you really ought to know better and you will just hate yourself in the morning, and then there's "tut, tut, tut". I won't elaborate, you already know you are the lowest of the low.

haha!! that would probably stop me out of guilt tease
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Walkers multipack square crisps- 18 variety - 23rd May 2010 12:22am
tut
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Walkers multipack square crisps- 18 variety - 23rd May 2010 12:23am
if it's any consolation I've just made myself some cheesy mash with pork bits for my supper.
yeah that helps tease
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Walkers multipack square crisps- 18 variety - 23rd May 2010 12:39am
This place suits you down to the ground, unless you've found it already
http://somuchpun.com/
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Walkers multipack square crisps- 18 variety - 23rd May 2010 12:43am
Somuchpun is brilliant. Mel showed it to me tease I'm in love with Mein Kampfy Chair, Oh The Huge Manatee and Gotta Ketchum Hall tease
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Walkers multipack square crisps- 18 variety - 23rd May 2010 12:46am
Consider yourself one of the chosen few Bonzo. Now hush, don't tell anyone else.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Walkers multipack square crisps- 18 variety - 23rd May 2010 12:47am
Haha. Keep it to myself tease
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Walkers multipack square crisps- 18 variety - 23rd May 2010 12:51am
Trouble is that website shows you so many other funny sites that you could spend an hour just following the links laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral