Forums
Posted By: vw_kyle hot buffet - 21st Feb 2010 1:56pm
anyone looking for a nice meal out. id recommend hot buffet in liverpool 1,wide selection of food such as fresh sea food indian,chinease,italian.and a wide selection of other food,theyll make you stir-fry,pasta to your choice and a very wide selection of deserts cheese cake ,jellys,brownies,fruit and lots of different ice-creams
Posted By: Capt_America Re: hot buffet - 21st Feb 2010 7:29pm
Does it cost a lot?
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: hot buffet - 21st Feb 2010 8:09pm
sorry the place is called red hot its around £11 but its nice food
Posted By: SilentReader Re: hot buffet - 21st Feb 2010 8:29pm
Excellent, I'm going there next month with work I can't wait to stuff my face.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: hot buffet - 21st Feb 2010 11:54pm
Nice one Kyle lad, handy to know!

thumbsup
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: hot buffet - 22nd Feb 2010 12:01am
£11- oh yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. sounds great. Probably £ for 1lb though. never mind, i walk a lot!!!
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: hot buffet - 22nd Feb 2010 8:39am
Went there a few weeks back, me and about 9 others there. Wouldn't go again, it was absolutely packed. I could only compare it to waititng in a school canteen queue, not much selection in curries and only vegtable samosa's available frown not much room to sit down. They certainly know how to pack a place. Felt. Like a chore to go up and battle to get more food. Paid well more than I ate imo. I just prefer to eat without sitting tightly in smile
Posted By: dizzylizzy2020 Re: hot buffet - 23rd Feb 2010 12:25pm
I went there a few months ago, it was packed and I had to sit in the upstairs area which meant carrying my plate full of food right the way across the restaurant and up a big flight of stairs everytime I wanted to eat, there was a lot of choice but it wasnt of a very high quality, the currys were very oily and didnt have much flavour. If I had to go back I would go to the chef area where they cook stir fry or pasta freshly how you like it. I wouldnt rush back...
Posted By: bobi1 Re: hot buffet - 24th Feb 2010 12:28am
Battery hens battery eggs battery pork and battery customers.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral