Forums
Posted By: bobi1 Just Eat Website - 27th Jan 2010 11:35pm
Anyone used this website? http://www.just-eat.co.uk/

There are three takeaways online for my postcode: The Hot Wok on Seaview Road, Wallasey, The Eastern Style Tandoori, Moreton, and The Blue Star Chinese and Thai, Wallasey. The Hot Wok is a local of mine so I know what their food is like, but I decided to give the Eastern Style Tandoori a go. To order online is really simple and the food arrived within the 30 minute window although it was a bit on the cool side. I was really happy with the order apart from that, but one of the dishes was SERIOUSLY spicy without there being any info to suggest it was (it was the butter chicken), maybe I got another dish by mistake. Not a bad service which charges £1 for delivery, minimum order is about £10-11
Posted By: Wench Re: Just Eat Website - 28th Jan 2010 12:16am
The Blue Star is quality!! Love their food thumbsup
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Just Eat Website - 28th Jan 2010 12:20am
i used it all the time when i was working like every day haha. decided to stop tho as ive put on 2 stone in less than a year!!
Posted By: Wench Re: Just Eat Website - 28th Jan 2010 12:21am
It's the only place I've found that does crispy chilli beef and does it well!!

Plus the guy who delivers has a nice car - I hear his wide bore exhaust at the top of the road raftl
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Just Eat Website - 28th Jan 2010 12:22am
LMAO, Wench and Deadmau5
Posted By: Wench Re: Just Eat Website - 28th Jan 2010 12:23am
I love Chinese and Thai food yumyum
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Just Eat Website - 28th Jan 2010 12:27am
The lamb sag with pilau rice from the Eastern Tandoori was really good, the meat was mouth wateringly tender without being dry, the other dishes were all good quality too.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Just Eat Website - 8th Feb 2010 1:28pm
THUMBS UP for just-eat.co.uk - biggest and best in UK and EU
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Just Eat Website - 8th Feb 2010 1:49pm
Mmmmmm! Buttery chicken. You can get jars of the sauce in that Thai spice shop at Charing Cross if you fancy having a go yourself, it's nice on steak too, haven't tried lamb chops yet.
Basically, I'll scoff anything except sushi.
Posted By: Angel_x Re: Just Eat Website - 8th Feb 2010 4:19pm
I use this for the Hotwok pretty good if your running late or busy and ain't got cash to hand either thumbsup
© Wirral-Wikiwirral